~ Chapter 15 ~

After all, he has done nothing wrong? Why was he condemned to such a fate?

When he turned his head, Creek was no longer there. At least that's it... no one will harass and mock him anymore. Nobody has the right to do this.

In its place, most trolls would probably find a random blanket and hide under it.

But not this troll... this troll was not going to give up so easily.

To think that until recently he was in his cozy home, seeing his beloved in front of his face.

Poppy knew Creek was capable of anything... but she never expected to be locked in a cage and waiting for any help...

~~~

He opened his eyes. He was lying on the floor. What a miracle?

All he remembered was water. No matter which window he looked at... there was water everywhere.

He looked around carefully to see if Creek was really around.

He was gone.

He breathed a sigh of relief, then realized that he was still painfully tied. Tears stuck to his eyelashes.

But maybe there was some sharp object around him that could easily pull him out of it? it only had a few protruding fingers to use. The rest of his body was tied up like making a mummy

Poppy was somewhere on that ship, right? So getting out and finding her is even quite easy. But surely this purple idiot called his servants to guard the ship at every turn.

His hair was like guts as well, so he couldn't use it effectively.

His eyes were drawn to a small silver cloth "suspiciously" lying in the corner of the room on one of the boxes.

Crawling right into that strange object... he had more and more of this thing in view... heralded that it was not any material after all. It was something more metal.

He crawled enough to see what it was. It was a small knife. He is quite suspicious in such a place. Literally as if it were all set up.

But such a coincidence happens once in a million. So why shouldn't he take advantage of it?

He managed to reach the blade with his teeth and then dropped it towards his protruding fingertips from under the rope. True... yes yes. Everything he did hurt him. It hurt so much. Now all he wanted was to be with Poppy. He wanted her with him. He wanted to whisper in her ear how much he loved her.

He cut the ropes, which tightened around him with each movement, leaving red marks.
He could literally get down on his knees right now and thank heaven for this gift of salvation. But now was not the time. Now was the time to save Poppy.

~~~

yeah... this knife wasn't the best idea but I had to get it out somehow 😩