~ Chapter 3 ~

Leaders searched all morning - found nothing. It was not as simple as Barb had seemed.

Different paths had a bigger advantage in finding something.

In a way, this search sucked as well. No traces, no chance.

They all met back in one chosen place, hoping that they found something.

"Do you have anything?" Essence asked

"Nothing" the rest said at the same time.

"Uh, neither do we" Barb said

Until suddenly they heard a noise, somewhere in the bushes.

Delta was the first to go to the bush ... she pushed the branches slightly back and ... and ... and ...

The pounding of the drums drowned out the silence, who was pounding? Oh yeah, that was Cooper ... again ._____.

They turned confusedly at him.

He saw that he was noticed so he just fucked up.

The Delta turned back to the bush, pulled back the branches and ... and ...

It was the Creek ?!

What was he doing there?

"Hey, Creek! What the fuck are you doing here?" Delta screamed slightly

"Uh .. I .. I .. pick blueberries?" He chuckled nervously

Delta and the others raised an eyebrow at him.

He had something mostly in his bag, what was that? You can see a little white material sticking out.

Val gladly grabbed his bag (they knew Creek was a moron and had a bad feeling about him too)

"Hey! Give it back! He shouted

But behind him he could do anything, he was hit with the hand by Holly.

Val reached into her bag ... it was a veil.

"Veil?" Essence said

"Admit your cunt that you did something to her!" Barb screamed

"Pff, you don't really need to know .. I won't tell you anything HA! He said proudly

the leaders looked at each other and then back to Creek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made their way to another random cliff, sharp spikes stuffed at the bottom. where Creek was screaming like a little girl begging.

"GOOD GOOD, I WILL SAY, PLEASE, MAYBE YOU WILL USE AN ADDITIONAL YOGA LESSON HM? RELAX, PLEASE" he was screaming out of breath, in the meantime, all were staring at him as if he was a moron (which he was)

Barb clumsily dropped him to safety, knowing that if she let him go now, they wouldn't have any suspects.

"Well, where is Poppy?" They asked

"I really don't know where Poppy is, I found the veil by accident, really, don't kill me!" he was still begging

"Hm, let's hit him" Val said

"Noooo!" fled through the air until he realized he was being supported by Barb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppy and Branch were at the mall at the time, buying and trying on clothes.

"Wow, wow, wow," she was bouncing from one rack to another, inspired by the amazing dresses, not knowing which one to choose.

Branch just stood there, staring at her sweet demeanor.

"Omg, can we buy this?: D" she asked

"Uh Poppy because you make me bankrupt," he joked

"Whoops, I exaggerated a bit hehe 😁" she smiled innocently

Then they left.

"Okay, that's probably enough for you," he said

"Really thank you again for everything." She kissed his cheek

And he blushed deeply.

Later they came to a few more places where they bought the next "necessary things".

They were already in the car. Poppy watched the landscapes through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that such short, other chapters will be longer, I promise 😁❤.