TWO

My Boyfriend
(Its the continuation  of  part one )

Please enjoy

"Ok well if we  all went to high school  together, why he is texting you  after 3 years after we graduat?I know the people from high school,he doesnt ring a bell". He went

"Siddharth  , please  listen to  me "

"Ok ,I am listening ".

"You dont have to worry about it okay? I love you . You know  I'd never  cheat  on you and I never give any reason  to  believe  that I would ".

" I love you too... But  I don't  want  you talking to him " He shrugged  his shoulders and truned back to  TV.

I looked  at him for a sec and he was  focusing  on TV screen  .I rolled my eyes then also  I try an attempt   but   it didn't  work .

"He is really  a nic-"

"What did I tell you?" He cut off  me.

"Siddharth  we are being dating  since  6 years ,even since we were 18 years  old .I am  not going  to  ruin it all because  of some  other  guy I barely  know".

"Ok I am not letting  you spend  time  with  him".

" The  plan was never to spend  time  with  anyone!"I started   to rise  my voice.

"I dont  know  what  your  plan may be but I haven't  seen the messages yet ".He shrugged   and I just stay silent because  whether he saw messages  or not ,he is not letting  this go.

I let out a fraustuated  sigh and just decided  to stop arguing  with  him . He was going to win  anyways .He always  does.

"You know  everything  I do  for  you  because  I love you ". He put me into a passionate  lip kiss.

I just went with  it because  if I didn't  he would  get mad and  when he is mad nothing  goes  right.

I rolled  my  eyes  then rested my head  on his chest and closed my  eyes  ,no matter how bothered  I was by his "rule"

Its always  been  this way. He doesn't  trust  me  around  other guy and he never has  . I ve never  given  him  any reason  not to  though  ,I think I've been  pretty  loyal  and faithful  to him .But   then again  ,his definition  of disloyalty  Is holding  a conversation  with  other guys.

I would  never  cheat on him anyway.  I've  been  with  him  this long ,l doesn't  see the  point  .its  just  not  something  I could bring   myself  to do.

I just  have  to live  with it  and see  if his possessive  behaviour  gets  any better  .

Despite  the fact that its gotten worse  over  the years  ,I still try to work through  it with him

I feel like breaking  up may not be an option with siddharth  anyways.

If you like  this part please  Support  me by  voting  and commenting  .