Three

I woke up at 11pm next to siddharth , still laying on the couch in the same spot as we were last night

" ugh ,I slept in jeans".I groaned under my breath .

I lazily got up from the couch ,make sure not to disturb siddharth and walked to my room.

I gave it some thought and decided to go to the mall, so I changed into a pair of black Adidas sweat pants, a white Tshirt, and White forces because I wasn't really felling it today .

I walked back into my living room and find siddharth were scrolling through his phone.

"OK , I am heading out but will be back soon".I grabbed my car keys off the table and started walking to the door until I was stopped by him.

"Where are you going?"He asked

"To the mall ". I put my hand on the doorknob , still trying to leave before he processed what I said .

"Oh ,I will come with you ".He said while getting up.

I sighed and opened 5he door but he didn't seem to notice my sudden change in mood.

I swear , I can't go anywhere without him knowing exactly where I am, what I am doing, or him coming with me , it's cute that he wants to "protect me" but its get really annoying after a few years.

"We can take my car". He said while grabbing his keys off of the coffe table.

I sighed and walked back to the kitchen put my car keys away.

"Are you sure you want to come? I wont be out long".I tried to talking him out of going .

"Yeah .I need to head home afterwards anyways ". He said while opening the door more.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked out of the door and down the stairs of my apartment building.

----

I was at a table I'm food court , waiting for siddharth to get back from chipotle to get us napkins, when a guy about my age walked up to me.

"Excuse .e?". He said.

"Yes?". I looked up at him.

"Do you know where the restrooms are ?". He asked "I cant find any signs that point me there".

" yeah ", I said while standing up "You walk down past cinnabon and ---"

"Who's this, babe?" I heard siddharths voice behind me and felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

" I was just telling this guy where the bathrooms are -"

"You just go down that way". He cut off me while pointing left.

" is it on right or -"

You will see it. Siddharth cut him off.

The guy walked off to restrooms, clearly confused and I truned back, so I was facing siddharth.

I looked up at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What?" He asked.

" what do you mean what ? He didn't even do anything , and you just got all....over protective ".

" Baby , I saw the way he looked at you. Practically undressing you with his eyes". He sat down at the table

I rolled my eyes and say down on the other side of the table, more annoyed than ever because no matter how much I tell him not to do that , he always seems to.

I mean , we are both 24 year old . I can handle myself , and I dont need him controlling over me .

I love him, I really do, and honestly I would have broken up with him a long time ago .

He is so incredibly over protective , over possessive and insecure for whatever reason, but I don't see it getting better.

I am also too scared to. He would get so upset and nothing good ever happens when he is upset, I know he would do something crazy or stupid , and that's not good either.

THANKS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED AND SUPPORTED ME AND I ALSO THANKS SANA_ WRITER FOR BEING A WONDERFUL FRIEND AND UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION AND HELP ME . I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HER AND NEW MEMBERS TOO . I AM THANKFUL TO EVERYONE PERSON WHO SUPPORTED ME ,RESPONDED AND ACCEPTED MY STORIE AND ALSO MOTIVATE ME .
LOVE YOU GUYS

MY EXAMS STARTED AND WILL BE TILL 15TH SO THEIR WILL BE NO REGULAR UPDATES BUT I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS UPDATE IF I GET TIME .
NOW BYE