TWENTY THREE

Sanas pov

Finally  I reached india after fucking 2 years but I am not getting  a good  vibes which I get before  I landed on india . Now I had a  wish see my parents  because  in this year we only communicate  through   smart  phone and other online   ways. But now I need their warmth   so I decided  to meet them first . But riyad had got the message  that we need to reach in half hour  then only I can get ready for function  . After half an hour we reach the resort and it take 2 h to  for me to get ready . After getting  ready   we reach the function  but I am not feeling  a better  vibe and I feel someone sharp gaze from different  directions  as  "  when I look towards  right  their will be none  but their I can feel from my left " it feel like hide and seek . My inner mind is screaming  to get out from here and go back  to my place  because  I am feeling a sensation  which  I only get from siddharth  and now I am getting  to because  we can say " soul connection  " but now  I feel little  conscious  and I had meet everyone  to present  in the function  and I attended  to . It was an amazing  event  but in middle  I feel my energy  getting  drain because  I didn't  even  attend any function  of 6h without  rest because  I am the ambassador  and I had to give  explanation  and point ,quality and cost of this dresses  . I restrain for some more  time but I finally  give up taking a  soft drink which is served for me .after  drinking that  soft drink  I feel like my body  had given  it's all strength  and my head started spinning  and my eye become  blur and I feel down it's only I remember.

Siddharth pov

After senting email to her team . We make fake contract and send it to her  . After completing  every web to trap her I finally  wait for next day as I am really excited  to see her  and my princess  also will meet her mom tomorrow  . After   completing  my work  I drift into my sweet  sleep  because  tomorrow  is my biggest  day . When I wake early morning  because  of  my  princess  started  crying   so I made her sleep and give her to  dad because  today  i need a complete  rest because  i will had sleepless night today with my love .so i sleep and i get up in evening  and I did my dinner   early  because  I had skipped  my breakfast  and lunch to so I ate dinner  and  other daily routine  too . After that I get ready to attend  the function    . After a long waiting she had come   .she become  more beautiful   before  that to she was beautiful  but now a bit more . And I followed  her secretly  and I think she understand  the gaze too that  why she look swiftly . Then the function start and according  to plan  we spiked her drink and she will be with me forever  after this.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for  this short  update .

" And many of you guys are saying  this story is upcoming   chapters are different  from the first chapter  which I published  . In this story  every  character  has different    behaviours  and also it has many  twist and trun which will sometimes  change your exceptatation of the storie  and many excited  parts more .  If I request  for votes   you guys are not even   completing the target  that's not a problem  only Matter  how you guys accept  this concept  and please  comment  to know your views  about this story  ."

Stay tuned