EIGHT

Sorry for delay and also if you guys like my story then vote or comment if you like to do it otherwise its upto you and also I wont stop writing too and I will keep it in go and I only need your motivation and Support . If you find boring or interesting then please comment okay.

So let's starts.

Sana POV

I was In my farmhouse more than 2 weeks and I am enjoying this surrounding too , here is only me and my freedom no is controlling or I am not feeling control . It's a safe ,relax ,peaceful and enjoyable place if I am alone . When I come here firstly I changed my phone and it sim their itself and also my car too as i know him that he will find me with tower location and to with car number as it once happen that time i only want a peaceful surrounding but now i want to away and also need to end this toxicate relation .As I am feeling alone and depressed too that time but always my parents are always stand for me as my best friend than anyother and my siblings too . Firstly I am very hesitantated as how can I share this thing to them as they give me warning as this relationship is not good but they accepted it because of only my willigness towards it's as they already said to me about sids over possessive nature and his behaviour towards me and my parents as he dont even like any guy around me if it is my father or my family members he get pissed and get over possessive even they hug and kissed me . He even behaved Rudley with my father when he kissed me and he even insulted me by calling my fathers sult and he even physically harassed infornt of my family too but that time my love over power and I forgive him and I myself apologise infornt of my parents for his harassment behaviour for me and they only give an advice to me as they know I wont listen to them in this type of emotional thing their advice is only dont ruined my studies ,passion or carrier for this filthy relationship when you will give up that for this then you are totally destroyed , and I take their advice and keep moving with this harasmental relationship .when I share my toxicate relationship with them firstly they said me to relax and keep yourself engaged in a enjoyable way or engaged in things which I feel enjoyable there I could find peace forget my past misery too . So i chose that and even ask my father to help me with necessity and also about my studies too .so I ask him to conduct a online classes for me by proffers to as it was my last year and exam also coming . If I gone out or attent college he will definitely find me and it would be very hard and impossible to escape so I chose this way. And also my I will try to write exam online to as proffers know I am a bright and college topper too so they have a faith to I wont cheat and also my father is a trustee of that college too . So now I am concentrating on my studies after completing this exam I would go to abroad for further studies because I need a successful career too .

Sids POV

When I waked up I didn't find her first I panicked by remembering yesterdays incident and her reaction too then I started searching every because she is not in the washroom and my locked door is open . And I didn't find her in entire house by seeing by panicked form my father asked the reason.

" why are you getting panicked and tensed if their is any reason you can share and also we can find a solution too."

" Dad did you see sana anywhere ".

" yeah today morning when she was leaving to entrance hall and we did a conversation too ."

" then why dont you inform about her leaving ".

" sid it's her responsibility to say not us and also she is perfect girl for our family too .And we are also thinking about shifting here after your marriage because your brother will handle the bussiness in Paris" and I cut off my dad

" Dad firstly please shut up and about shifting after my marriage I dont think it would happen because " I was cut off my guard who I asked to find shehanaz as I found she is no where here.

" yes it wont happen because she had leave me once again ahhhh she had escaped from me ahhhh " then I started destroying everything and my parents and entire family panicked and they even try to clam me but my shehanaz going away from me create a havoc in my heart as she know I cant leave without her , without loving her ,without controlling her and also without fucking her ahhhhhh.

After taking my mental frustration I feel tired and then I looked to my messed surrounding and to my parents too .

" why you are behaving like this son for a girl who " I was cutting of by him

" she is not a normal girl she is mine , she is fully mine the god had created for me only me for only me not for anyone if anyone dare or she dare to go away I will fucking kill her and also me too ."

" you know dad this not her first or second she did this many time to run away from me in this 6 years but all time I remained clam but now I wont . She will real me dad and ha ahhhh dad would do a favour for me please ".

" Dont please me my son you just order I will give you everything or keep everything right on your feet so what you need ".

" Dad now I only need shehanaz only her use your fucking power and find her for me and also set a marriage arrangement to if you find her . I will marry her in that exact movement then she never dare to escape from me and also she doesnt have any right to herself the rights I had on her so be quick dad before she goes too far from ".
If she go far also I will find her and make mine in my way that she had to accept it as her faith as siddharth roy only belongs to shehanaz gill in all way in mentally or physically and also she belongs to me in the same way but right only I had become I am her only men .mens are their to control and for their right not women . It's my logic and my thought nobody can change it . If any body want to change they can change their self for me.

" will sid able to find nazz "?

" Does nazz can come out from this toxicate relation "?

" Does love over power ?"

Stay tune Then bye