EIGHTEEN

Ahhhh merea bacha bacha by seeing the night mare a elder lady waked up .

" Kya Hua sandhya kyu chilla rahi ho are you fine " by that elder man start checking his wife temperature.

" No rajvir I am fine bass it was just a night mare and one of the real incident that happened few years back "

" Dont think about that all things be happy and enjoy .now every situation had get rid now noone is their as a devil ".

" yeah but it had really affected her personal life know . She is moving on too but that flashes made her upset ".

" Dont stress about her life now she is happy and she is doing great so please let's sleep darling ".

" Did she came back or not ".

" Yeah and she looked very tried and had no energy .so she is now sleeping and getting rid of this stress full day ".

" oho "

By that they went to sleep again.

--------------------------------------------

On the other side

" pah" pa ,pah...pa ugggh pah...pa " a 2 year toddler started blabbering and trying to speak to her dadi about her daddy. Who had gone to take bath just a minute ago .

" kya bolraha hai hamari gudu si princess haa dada sya bhi bolo gudhiya " by that he started to make her swing around and make that toddler giggle and enjoying too.

" she is telling that her dada to come early and take rest ".

" ha gudu asa bhola ha " by that he started tickling her .

At that mean time everyone finishes their breakfast and join as it was an off day for them or they take off as they need to spend their time with their gudu little princess who was their jaan , and oxygen for them to live .everyone can go any extent to her and love her very much.

" ha cutu tho hass rahi hai ha" by saying the most eldest member and Ashok and Ashish royies mother .Mrs suvarna roy started to play with the gliber

" yeah toh bhout chant jaisa ban rahi hai dekh apani papa ki aur chote dada aur bade dada jaisa " . By saying that she starting giving feathery kisses and the baby was enjoying.

" woh tho hai apni papa jasie "
Everyone attention went towards the voice direction and their a well built hulk with little dark and really handsome and most eligible man is standing and adoring his family and his daughter too.

" Haina sidhika ,ha bolo gudu"

Ha and the baby was none other than sidhika . Siddharth roy .

Who is exact replica like his dada and papa with every facial features and twin like siddharth and his father and bade papa as they three look same with facial feature so sidhika is also like them but only her skin colour is like white milk with rosy cheeks like her mother shehanaz.

" ha vo tho hai ".

" Muje na kabhi na kabhi lagtha hai siddharth ne janam diya hai isko matlab harkat say or bakhi tarah say bhi matlab ladkiyam pani maa jaisa hai par ya tho ". She was cut of by her son

" yeah kabhi bhi uski jaisa hogi or na hone degi or app ne bola tha apko lagtha hai Maine janam diya tho ha hai kyuki isliya srif mai hi maa hu aur papa bhi koyi aur nahi ayyagi hamara bich aur I am giving warning to everyone dont remain ,repeat or say her name or include her in any of our family matter okay".

" ha okay but what will you do when sidhi will ask about her? ".

" mom dont think too far I will bring her back here but now with her will and isme meri bachi sath denge mera ".

" it's been 2 fucking year she had gone away from here but I will surely find her and will punish her too . By breaking me into pieces and also by crushing my love too . She had only seen a clam siddharth that time because of my bachi but now she will see my true side . Let her enjoy her life for some more months after that she will come here and she will gave answer to everyone questions too and about my sweet gudu she will help me in finding her too haina papa ki pari bacha ".

" if you bring her back then sidhis needs also will get complete because mothers warmth is gift especially for daughters ". She was cut of by sid

" No mom if sidhi will get that but she will start hating her because whatever she had did with her and me too "
.

Stay tuned

" what are things happend back before 2 year ?"

" where is shehanaz now ".

Flashback will be soon