Twelve

Sana pov

As he say me wait for him in the room I did as he said because now I am tried of this arguing every day and also however I tied to this relationship without my will but now I only need peace so I will tried to sought everything today itself so I did.

When I was in my trance it broken by a phone ring and it was my elder sister and when I saw her caller I'd the it remained my past and how I tied to siddharth and i can say all this happen because of her only because of her .

Flashback

As my exams were going on my dizziness and tiredness every thing had started . As I cant write exam in college as I said earlier because I know siddharth is waiting for this chance and also he had will find me as he is now trying to trace me now also but he cant as my father sent request to college authoritie to conduct online exam and they did as he said as he is trustee of my college and also they said they will conduct a viva too because they want to know if I studied or not or I cheated on exam . If i am a topper too they need to confirm so i did as they said and i completed my exams in my farm house . After completing my exams my health became worse everyday when I inform this to my parents they inform our family doctor and she come and checked me and also did some test to after that she said that she will inform report later . After 2 days the report come it come as a shock their I found that I am carrying and my first thought comes if I carry this baby my career will end and I will lose everything that I am trying to attain so I decided to abort it by decesing with my family including my elder sister as she is gyanacologist too . So I take prescription too and precautions too but when she come to know about my abortion she goes against this and start arguing with me as she is giving advice to me to keep this child but I didnt listen to her as it's my body and it's my baby too it's my decision to keep it or not and even sid doesn't have the right more than me and she even threatened me to by informing sid but my parents come in between and take stands for me and she step back but only for that time . But next day I went to hospital for abortion as it cant be conduct in home . So I was going to the process the door opened in a flow in little harshly their my breath stuck as I saw siddharth and his whole family including his dadi too and when I eye met sid its glaring me harshly like lion hunting his prey and when I saw his parents too they are also glaring me like exactly siddharth did and when I saw a familiar face in between that it was my own sister her involvement with siddharth give me a shock as she did as she say .

" how dare you bitch to abort my child without my will ha say it " by that sid comes and darg me with him by harshly grabbing my shoulders and its pains a lot after lot of trying I freed myself from him.

" it's my decision ,my body and my life their is no need of anyone trying to decide in my life and this child is mine I will do whatever I want to do it ". I was cut off by his father

" it may be your child but for us it's our grandchild and future heir of Ashok enterprise and Roy's too and it's our to and who hell give you the decision to harm our child . If we respect you or loves you it doesn't mean that you can do everything so ".

" I will do whatever I want and uncle please dont interfer in my life and you are none to decide what should I do or your son ".

" sana please clam down and think twice about this and aborting this baby is not good its gods decision not your so please for god sake dont do this mistake please " by my sister.

" it's not gods decision its results only because of unprotected sex for your kind information so please think according to your profession please ".

Flash back continuous........

Sorry guys for not updating for previous day and for today's short update too as I were busy and now too . If I got time I will give 2 lengthy update tomorrow or please adjust with it .

If you like this story .
If it interesting or boring please comment then only I can make upto you .

Then bye stay tuned love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤