Nine

In Roy Mansion

" siddharth come and eat beta you are starving since long and please be clam we will find her ".

"Dad we will find her know .you know dad I cant even release a single breath without her .please find her dad I want her I want her".

" We will quickly find her as soon and also a special one is waiting for you as you know nobody can hide from that person even a small fly or worm this is just a human we can find her put her on your feet and come down and meet him".

" yeah dad I will be their in a second".

After a week of triering day I didn't even have proper food or sleep as without seeing her and I feel a soul inside in me is killing and many negative thoughts had come . When I am engrossed in that I didnt even notice my father .when after his numerous calling I came out from my trance and listen to my words and I had a full faith on him .when he involved in any mission he wont any steps back without completing it and the persons arrival also make it successful in finding her . If I find her I wont give any chance to escape her. So I aside all this thought and started freshening up and went for dinner.

When I came down.when I saw that person my excitement and expectation increase or led to success when he and my father involved in anything they wont step back until without finding it or succeeding in it .

And that person is my bade papa he had come after a long time with his family .by his facial expressions i can understand my father had informed him everything.

When he saw me he opened his arm and engulfed me after getting relaxed by his warmth I had taken blessing from him .

" Bade papa I missed you so much papa and you all too ". I engulfed my cousins and my bade mama too

After my parent and my nazz these people are most important and valuable to me as my parents and sana .

Then we settled in the dinning as dinner were take some more time so we discuss about this matter.

" so your father informed me and it's a crucial thing to it's not normal like kidnapping , or tracing or like trafficking because it's about Asias number one bussiness family and their younger heir too and they are equal powerful as us and also she is not a normal girl too form outside gills have legal business like us from background they are mafia like us only . A small scratch on their daughter can degrade us and destroy us too . So we should make a plan which is we should take with peaceful and relaxed way not in hurry bury okay ".
As badepapa says how to handle this tough situation .but what ever situation come it's about my nazz and I will handle or I will anything to get her back to my controll .

" so as you say she is your classmate and now you are in last year and exams also being to start and also she is career oriented person as she need to join in bussiness to and also a Neurologist and she is not interested in that field so she joins to mba after completing mbbs ." When bade papa said I agree with him .

" does she work in any hospital ".

" yeah she did but now she stopped as she choose neuro because of only her mothers force but her father wanted to be in bussiness as you know she is daddies princess so after completing neuro she joined mba to join her father wish that's it ".

" I am not asking about her choice , I am asking that its last year so cant change college or without writing exam its impossible too but studies in abroad is okay but she is a punctual person too so she dont like to waste time know so it's not possible she had went away from here . She is here in this city and also we should wait fir her until exam or exam ends ".
My papa is intelligent and his every words has meaning and it's very understandable too.so I go according to his plan .

" so we should wait till exam end beta dont do it hurry bury and keep patience that its everything will done well and also she will be yours and our daughter in law it's my promise ".

" thankyou papa you are best". Now I am relieved I should wait for some more days but now I will adjust with her clothes as her impresence is affecting me without her I am not being myself . I will find you soon love .

Sana pov

Their is only one week for exam and I prepared well too and I also get information that siddharths man are all around the city in search of me it's for only my awareness only but I had a knowledge before escaping from him as I t already happens twice time so I need only be alerted .after completing exam I would fly to abroad and I will take mentorship from papas European enterprise it would be easy for me too .

After completing my daily routine and I keep walking as I feel I put down a little weight and now I also had morning sickness too from past 1week but I avoided it now but I need to take precautions too but till my exam ends I should take home remedies and home treatment too but now I need a sleep after a long mental exhaustion .

" will siddhart find her ?"

" what is the reason behind her sickness "?

Will they meet again and start a beautiful starting ?

Stay tuned

Bye guys