Eleven

When I was thinking of misery that happened few days back truned my life like unwanted being a princess of my family but now I feel a cruseful princess . When I am immersed in such thought I feel a hand encircled around my bare waist as I who was it so I didn't react .

" why didn't you eat food and insults everyone of dinning table ".

" first of I didnt insult anyone and about food I didn't feel like to eat anything ".

" so you didn't insult my elder by excusing yourself from dinner even after their request to have food and about to health".

" oho so it's a request but for me it's like controlling me and by the way please say to your elders that dont interfer in my matter and you too okay ".

" what you say that we should stay away from you and you feel their humbleness like controlling ahhhh from which world you are coming ".
I also should ask him the same but now I dont have a mood to argue with him .

" why are quiet give me the answer why we should stay away from you ".

" so you need answer know because I don't like strangers controlling me and ordering me as they did to me in the dinner time ".

" so you are saying they are strangers to you but keep one thing in your mind that they are my family and you are my women so if they can take any decision so they have the right for you too okay . So please keep your this thoughts away".

" they are only yours and not mine if they belongs to me also they are only my inlaws not my parents so they don't a right to decide my things ".

" they have and they will do it too . If any of your behaviour hurts them like today you did it will be your horrible day okay . So please behave properly I dont want my wife to be rude ".

" if you feel rude then its rude but it's not for me so please give me some peace ".

" oho now you feel like this . You really changed alot the sana . I know the sans that was not like you . She doesnt have a ego like you . She was mine from all the way from her taste to everything but you are different ".

" yeah I am different because the sana you know only crave for a love from partner and a fool too but new sana she only care for herself and her comfort and also she didbt give any shit to others . So please leave for some times".

" oho so you changed yourself it's nice for you . But you are with me your this attitude will give you a nice hit back . And also I will teach you every lesson that you forgot and every shits too . So come with me and have dinner I dont want my baby to stave or to face any discomfort situation if she or he face any type of situation or any variation comes in next check up as harmful it will be a day that you will never forget and also I hold you for not leaving or letting you go , I hold you to be with me till my last breath so come with me and also take this as a warning too ".

" I am not coming with you if any harm happens towards this child it's your responsibility not mine because I doesnt ask you to keep this shit because of this today I feel this much humiliated and in helpless situation and also keep your warning with you their is nothing more than death . I am happy also if I killed by you because those mistakes and decisions I take a back in 6 year . ". I had been cut off by him by a sudden and forceful slap across my face and it had take my little conscious away but I withstand it but in a sudden he dragged me fastly by fisting my hair thrown me In living room infornt every one . It feel a big humiliation for me as nobody did to me or none dare.

Then he hold me and make force me to stand and he started bashing on me infront of whole family.

" what you said my child is a shit and you dont want this ha tell me is this is a shit and mistake for and I am too includes your mistake ". and he started shouting on me and his grip on me start tighting and truns too painful to . With my all will I pushed and give him a nice back answe too him and others too .

" yeah you and your child is a shit and mistake for me . You always controlled me , you insulted me ,humiliated and you does every inhuman things with me but I kept quiet only because in love adjustment needed and a women partner needs to more understand and make her partner understand and correct their mistake and everything you feel wrong . I did many time but it ended my huge fight so I kept quiet because I need a peaceful life with you that's why . But I love a most quality in you was you are Supporting my career and passion but day by day you started demotivating me to by bringing different guys name in it but I think its get your discomfort to other . You insult my family ,my friends and everyone who belongs to me but I kept quiet only because about the choice I choose for me by going against everyone . You always says you love but your always prove me wrong by your action then also I thing it as your protectiveness . You very well know how I needed to settle my career and you know I hate kids in my life in this stage as I love them but not in this stage of like . You always denied to use protecting because you need to be a father but that is not only a reason the actual reason was to control me this is advice you get from your family and you had said many times ina slip of tongue as for you but actually you had said truth .but I had to do the precautions for myself by taking tablets but you even changed that to by vitamin tablets that time also think it's my irresponsibility or I am forgetting but it's you are doing that's all behind me . You have a insecure that I would leave you for other guys because you are little dark only because of you skin tone but I always try to keep your insecurities away by supporting in your wrong way I even know you were wrong because my love towards you is unelectable, I insanly loved you ,believed you and trust but you didnt get did any thing a partner should done but no . I only decided to kept this child because of you only not for me because for me its unwanted. but then also I keep because I want you to feel how much I want you ,love you as you know I dont want a child in this early life . I need to cherish my life ,explore your love and our life which I dreamt off but every thing shattered because of your over possessive ,possessed nature" and I was cut off by his father

" enough be in your limit you had speak every shit that you want but now it's our trun keep this in your mind very carefully if any thing happens to my grandchild it would be a last day of you get that . Be a status full person and follow our rules and regulations okay and dont teach us what to do you are a daughter in law here behave like that and now get lost and son you should teach her limit and her worth too dont be spineless men be a men who control everything . This is your wife and your too as you always says she is yours so make her like that okay ".

By finishing his words he and everyone went to their room except us but when I was going I had been stopped by siddharth .

" if you feel me and my child is a mistake then it would till life long because we are with you till end and keep this in you mind you are only mine and tomorrow onwards I will teach what should a responsible wife should do okay then go and wait for untill I come take this as a order or anything that you like . Or you will see the consequences ". By that I moved upstairs and feeling like a cursed person and I started to revise whatever happens today . Now I understand it will be a biggest test for me to tame my monster husband or better half monster of me as we say our life partner is better half of us.

" how will sana tame her man ?"

" will they able to ment their mistake ?"

" will they start their beautiful journey of love".

Stay tuned dears ❤❤❤❤❤❤

And I am very thankful to everyone as now we are 1.0k readers and also keep supporting me and thanks to wellwishers to this book .

Love you