Five

"Baby you look fucking georgios , I cant wait to take you". Sid said

I dont like this type of shameless talks when we are in out of privacy like with we are with more than people than only us.

"Okay darling take it as a compliment ".

"Hmmmm".
I rolled my eyes and give response

"By the way you had invited me to meet your parents for what purpose ".

"For what purpose means . I want my parents to meet you and to introduce you as my future would be". Siddharth said it come as a shock for me as I need to be with him in future too but now it's too early to introduce me as his wife and their daughter in law.

"Sid this is too early for us , I need some more time to prepared infornt of your parents and also I need my parents also know about this at the same time "

"What are you saying sana you said that you would cooperate with my every decision and now why are you doing this ".

"Yeah , I had said about that but I had my own decision to and my own responsibility too , I cant be a puppet of you by following and obeying whatever you say ,I am also an human."

"Sana why are you saying these rubbish things , I only asked you to come and meet my parent as you know they are busy then also they agree with me to meet you , then why are you creating scence like you are my puppet ...... etc and I am also human by this you are pointing that I am using you as a thing not considering you as a human."

"Its not like that sid I am just saying that because sometimes you behave with me like inhuman and insulting me ,not trusting and also comparing with some other guys . If you had love me then you wont say these type of things and you wont control me also ".

"So you are saying I am controlling you ".

"Yeah, you are controlling me like a manic and . But he cut off me

" I will do whatever I like did you understand and take onething in your mind you will be with me till my last breath and l will with you till your last breath and also I will be one and only will be sleeping with you ,fucking with you and make babies with you if you like or not ".

"Sid why can you understand me ?".

"I only know how people can understand my words and I know your every situation very well and I can understand you too ".

"Sid".

"Let me complete your choice will be as mistress or wife it's your decision , today I f you didn't accompany me you will become my mistress or otherwise if you are with me then my wife because I wont allow any guy to come near you or I wont allow to go to anyone else , you know me well know and this reason too
" you are mine only to cherish, love , care and fuck too ". get this into your fucking brain ok .

"Now you decide what you want to become , in this society only gives respect and accept my wife not my mistress and also in this world I only will be your man not anyone get that choice is your".

"And also now I and you are 24 it's time to settle down and also time built everything okay inform your parents too , you can take this as my order or anything else think darling your time starts ahhhh and also love you bye"

This is siddharth he cant even understand my situation . When my parents comes to know about this they wont allow they want my to built my career and then join our family business too . If I broke this relationship he wont leave me too and even I try to escape too he will find me too .

"Oh god what should I choose between these and I am fed up ahhhhhhhhh".

"What decision will sana take?" and "what are the circumstances that she is going to face in upcoming dayes ?"

Stay tuned

If you need next chapter today itself or in these week then complete your target
20votes⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and 15 comment ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️