FIFTEEN

Mature content Ahead 🔞

We started kissing each other passionately and we forget everything now we only need relaxing and our way of relaxing each other is pleasurable sex .

By that we continue our liplock till 15min and we break it when we our breath become uneven .
He started giving wetkisses on my ear to elbows and give a hard on my elbow near neck and soothit too . Then he started massaging my boobs by putting his hand under my dress and his boob massage give a pleasure and relief to me as for him as he love to play with my boobs after pleasuring he start unbotting my dress and start giving wet kisses till my neck then he unclasped my bra started sucking my nipples in a eros tic way and give a hard suck + bite it give pleasure as well as pain too . But now I only need pleasure .

After that he remove his remaining cloth and mine too . We become naked .
He hovered over me and start giving wet kisses on my body and face too . After that when he came to know as I am ready as my pussy filled with cum by his torture. Then he goes to lowered and start sucking my pussy and put fingers in it to make me once again ready after cuming for long . He put his dick inside my pussy and our pleasure ride starts .

We had gone for 5 rounds but then also I am not exhausted . I think its because of my pregnancy hormone . After 4hour of continues sex we didn't stop but in middle he stopped as his expression shows that he got a sudden enlightenment like " lord buddha god under the tree".

And he stopped and look at me then at my swollen belly which is 3months now .

" shehanaz can this cause harm to my baby ?"

" what "?

"Sex cause because I am very rough towards you today and we take long hours to which we didn't take till and its continues to without rest . It will harm my child or not . Ahhhh I am the biggest fool and worst father too . To get physical pleasure I forget about my baby . How can I be dumb "?

" please sid stop this nonsense and it won't harm your baby as sex is good for pregnancy "? As I said this to him he feel relieved actually I dont know about this it will harm this child or not . It will cause harm then also it won't affect me because I hate this little life inside me because of this little bean I am suffering this hell .

" How do you know "?

" I asked doctor about this and he suggested this and it's a positive thing in pregnancy "?

" oho thanks for giving this information . I feel like my floor slipped feeling ".

" ha " it was a shock and surprise for Me the great siddharth roy who hate saying thanks and sorry . Today he had said that because of his child .

" what you are thinking deeply . If your thoughts are over then take this and sleep . I will come now "?

Ha he stopped but I am not satisfied I need to continue by that I stopped him .

" sid can we continue please . It wont harm your child please ."?

" No sana I cant if doctor suggested also , I cant because I will lose my control and it would be rough too . If you want we can continue after pregnancy too and ."

Why that he came close to me
My breath stuck and my heart beat increase as we had sex and all but when he comes near my feeling and my body react like" potassium dipped in water" that sparkle of fire twinkling all over my body .

" And" I moved back a little but he caged me and his this husky statement shocked me.

" And we can plan for next 2 babies to as you know how much I love babies and babies from you is like dream and ". He went down on his knee then unbotten the bitten of my belly and give a wet kisses over their .

" How is my baby are you fine ,if your daddy hurt you then sorry and come fast too . I am very excited to hold my baby and then we can play , fight and then " he look at me

" then we can plan for your baby sister or brother "

Ahhhh I feel like to smash his face he want another two bab from me and it would be in his dream .

Then he started talking to the baby as this is his daily routine when he came to know about his child inside me . He prioritize that child inside of me now I feel alone and loneliness by everyone . Everyone in this family and my so called husband only need this child not me . I feel like I am a intruder and a burden too this family.As I am not addressing this child as mine because I didn't even plan for a child it's a unwanted for me and it will remain too . By that I goes to deep slumber.

Sorry for late updation

" what will be the next step of shehanaz "?

" will she accept her baby "?

STAY TUNED
LOVE YOU GUYS ❤❤❤