TWENTY FOUR

Sanas pov

When I open my eye it was dark and but I can sense the same fragrance of shukla mansion. But it look different because it is not and how can shuklas associated with this . So I start to trun on the torch as it is smart watch and it has such facilities . But that time I heard a crying sound of a baby and that make my heart yell for unknown reason . So I decided to check from where the sound was coming . And as gods grace the door was open and when I was residing from the steps that give me a unlimited shock as entire shukla family was their and at same moment they saw me too.

" oho bahu rani ud gayi . Acha Needh mila apko ".

" ap log aur mea yeah sab kya hai "

" yeah sab chal hai . To get my beautiful wife back ".

" yeah galt hai . You guys cant do with me "

" kya galat hai baby. Nothing is wrong ,".

" toh for your kind information . You cant escape from me like you did previous time okay ".

" sid please don't do this "

" kya dont do this " he was cut off by a loud shrill and cut giggle to .

It make her attention to the direction of the cute noise and her body freezing by getting the view . It made her heart beat fast and emotion and her motherly instinct waked up .

" oho jannu toh bohut kush lag rahi ho ha daddy ke jaan "?

" she give a loud giggle and started to call pa ..pa ..pa . It make the tension and dangerous surrounding to a happy one . "

" oho kya guddu hai"

By that he take her in his arms . She give a sweet smile to siddharth and give him wet kisses on his face and start chewing his cheeks as it her way of giving kiss and everyone immerse into that moment and enjoyed to . After a sec sidhi trun to sana give her a toothful smile make her break her heart .

So she break the silent by asking siddharth

" yeah meri woh ".

" kya thum insano ki thara bat karo . I am not understand your newly discovered language "

" woh is she is the baby of mine ".

" oho now you get that you had a daughter wow ".

" woh mai " not having the strength to look at her daughter face she ran back to the room and lock it . Because her motherly instinct started cursing herself and guilt to leaving that cute angelic soul .

" Now will she able to leave her daughter "?

" will shehanaz accept siddharth and will lead a life "?

" will siddharth change his behaviour towards sana "?

Stay tuned ❤❤❤❤