SEVEN

After one and half hour I been locked inside this storeroom . After a 5min I heard a doorknob click open and I looked at the direction I found siddharth standing their with alcohol bottle in his hand he gulped down half of that bottle and marched towards me as he very well know I hate this type of drink but also he forced me to drink other half of that bottle as you guys thinks he is unconsciously doing but he is not . He would actually drink more than 4 bottles sometimes to get ride of his frustration then also he would have Conciouanious .
But he only drink half that means it's normal to him like normal people drink juick or cold drinks .

He is continually forcing me to drink but it all went wrong because with my all will I had pushed him away and try to run and escape from his hilarious mansion but my bad luck he had caught me and pinned against the wall and started kissing me forcefully but I tried to push him ,hit him to stop but all went vein and when he became breathless he stopped and looked into my eyes

"You feel bored now with me know?".

"Sid I was just ". He cut off me by

"Then let enjoy and make your bored with extreme pleasure and enjoyment ".

" come on baby ".

By that he carried me on his shoulder forcefully as I know the coming consequence. He carried me into a elegant, royal and well modern and furnished room that is his kingsize room according to his taste. After enter he closed room with key and pushed me into the bed and started hovering me but always I agreed with him and give this moment according to his need as it would rough or smooth according to his mood but now I cant agree with him and go according to his will so i try to push him but he fist my hair harshly and bite on my elbow harshly too and it's very painful feeling as someone eating us alive then also he didnt stop and again forcing me without my will and now my calmness has gone and now my anger reach at peak so I give a hard slap on his face for a sec he move back.

" How dare you bitch now you will see and now if your boredness gone or not but I will enjoy ".

"You cant sid I am not your puppet or a thing or a slut that controlled by you .I am a fucking independent women and dare you touch me again then I will choose you."

"Haaa darling you will chop me and I will watch like fool then you are wrong baby .and onenote thing you are mine by every way you will live according to my will and you are under my control and also you are not a slut you are my love of life who I am possessed ,possessive protective and extremely extensively loving and I want you with me till my last breath and also one more thing if you are bored with me or you need to get rid of me then it is impossible if you do any stund like escaping , or try anything against me then I will kill you and kill myself and will destroy your fucking family too . Without you I cant leave so you will with me if any situation comes to kill you then i will and to myself too if we cant live together we can die together and build a beautiful home in heaven so keep this in your mind okay darling let me do and make you understand or you need to know who you belongs to okay ".

I am literally shocked by his behaviour he is behaving like an athoke and physio too but my thought were cut off middle and replaced into harsh pain as he entered in me started fucking me harshly and rougher than ever I try to stop him but all went away .

At morning when I wake up my lower and everyfucking part of my body starts paining and even I cant move . Then I looked to the opposite direction and see my monster boyfriend is sleeping peacefully after destroying me physically completely.and my heart start aching when I remember yesterdays incident and a thought stuck in my mind only to run away from here so firstly I washed myself as I need to rid of his manly and unworthy touch from my body so I did it and after washing myself and also take a hot bath to as I need to rid of this pain too and apply some ointments too get rid of bruises and I eat painrealif tablets to get rid from these painful situation . Then after dressing and make myself presentable and I went out from their in search of the keys at last I found it . It was near his pillow I took it without disturbing his sleeping as he is in a deep slumber too after opening the door I ran towards his living room as it is near to the entrance door and when I started to open the entrance door I heard a sound and fliched but to my luck it was his father.

" where are you going in this morning and also how was your night did you sleep well ".

" yeah uncle ".

By that we had a conversation for a little long and I had reached back to my screcet farm house which is gifted by my father nobody knows else than me and my dad . It will be clam and relaxing place for me and also it would great place to escape from sid as he dont know . Yesterday night was a hilarious night I actually see a new sidhart shade and its horrible and now I am regretting to meet him , love him and also sleep with him by my mind but for my heart these all are a wonderful things that happened to me but now I need to keep myself away from these toxicate relationship.

"What would be siddharths reaction ?".

"Would sid able to find sana?"

"Will sana move according to her heart or mind ?"

Stay tuned next chapter is only after completing the target if you guys takes week ,months or years to complete this target then only I had no problem as this stories updating time is upto you guys

20 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐15 comments ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️.

Love you guys ❤❤❤❤

And also if you guys didnt complete the target of this chapter then I will decide to end this storie too