TWENTY TWO

" sid beta  get up and wash your face and come fast we will do  it "

" okay "

" so what should we do papa say " he is getting  restless and heating movement  starts

" so we  should invite her to our company  as a guest ".

" what a bloody fool plan bade papa it cant be possible  because  she know about our business  and industry  and company name to it's not possible " by that he bang his hand in table

" sid please  shut your mouth and clam down let me complete  first I only start ".

" okay "

" so we should change the name of our new company and keep partnership between dad and  sidhi because  we had started to give our share to sidhi to. Even if she is baby  but we had established  many company on her name  and dads company  "The fashion youth " is  secret as  it's a clothing brand company  none knows except us  and  now it's in sidhi name too so  we can make fake  deal partnership using that invite her as a guest their  and we can conduct a small programme  on that day as she is guest then  by  spiking or doing any thing with her drinks or the reward we  gave by that we can  get her back here ".

" oho badepapa you are very brilliant  but how can we invite her here because  according to her teams says she would not take any indian programme  ".

" beta   our company  is famous  not only here in US  to  and every models die to become  ambassador  of that company  so we can use  this as target ".

" but we didn't  start  " The fashion Youth  " is US    we are  deciding only know  ".

" you fool we had started  in UAE ,BRAZIL ,CHINA and many more states  except  US "

" Oho you are brilliant  and I love you a lot "

" okay papa when are you sending her request mail because  I cant wait  "

" dont be desperate  she will come to you with in 1 week "

" thankyou  papa"

By that he give warmly tight hug to his badepapa  and  to everyone  in the family  and he give treat to everyone  as his nazz will be back to him once again and forever

" sid beta stop drinking  now your party is over go back to your room your princess  is widely awake to see her dad "

" Momma please  somemore time because  I need to enjoy this moment  because  the stress , frustration  ,and depression  I feel it 2 years  had gone today because  I will get my nazz back and now be ready to get dadi onceagain okay darling ".

" sid your excitement  is in high I hope it will come true ".

" why cant it come  true whatever siddharth  roy wish for he will get crooks or by hooks . Now I only need my nazz back so please  dont  spread  these type of negative things ".

" okay but I only said in a flow ".

" hmmm ".

" so bye momma  i am going back to see my princess   and where is she i didn't  even see her today  and i am missing  her badly than her mother ".

" ha she with her chachu and with his daddy  because  she is no where to keep quiet she started  to blabber in the morning  onwards  ".

" oho now  a days she became  naughty momma   you know it remains me how kushal  were at her age ".

" ha wo tho Hai she resembles you mostly by her facial feature  we can find   a twin of you ".

" oho beti tho kiski so she will like her father only ".

" hmmm woh tho hai now get up and get fresh up  untill we will give your princess  back ".

" okay darling "

By that she give kiss to his momma and gone from the party room .

----------------------------------------------

Sanas pov

When I was eating my pa comes to me she looks very excited 

" what is the secret behind  this happy face "

" that we got a mail from the most famous  fashion  hub as you as an ambassador ".

" oho that's it ".

" ha why  you feel this little  thing it's a huge reward every model will dream off ".

" oho ".

" we can accept  it ".

" I am not getting  a right intuition  from this project  ".

" you and your intuition  in fashion  industry brain  works not  this type of shits yar ."

" okay okay then accept  and where  is it happening  ".

" your one and only india  "

" ha then cancel that it's not happening  "

"Sana it wont work yar you know you are famous  model but we need to maintain  it and to improve  also so dont reject you had already  reject  many of huge rewards ".

" but it's not we will get 50 % earns from their and we can reach in top too  please  dont reject it's my humble  request and also I dont know why you dont like to go india because  it's your past   but this is your future  and about your career  please  "

" okay now you are irritating  so accept  that contract and also I love my India  very much but my past is their and sometimes  it will destroies me . So please  dont  say things which I don't  like  and also who is the ceo and owner  their ".

" Sidhi and Manveer "

" Manveer is a similar name I heard but  where ".

" their are many  manveer come on yaar ".

" okay how much day we need to stay because  ambassador  its huge reward  and we need to cooperate  with every  things their it wont be possible  in one day it will take more than that "

" yeah only for 3 days after  we can come back and do  everything  here itself ".

" okay so accept  and  no you happy  ".

" yes darling  ".

" then get ready ready "

" why I feel something  worst is going  to happen  "

" leave all this and think for some  positive  ".

" Will  sana  can find danger "?

" will siddhart  get his nazz back"?

Love you dear

In here also target is here if you like this story  then please  complete  60 votes please  it my request to you guys and comments too because  I am egarly  waiting  for your reaction  in comment  box and please vote to my humble  request please  please  .