TWENTY SIX

" And your that behaviour started to irritate me and I started to leave you for me I need freedom . That time I meet sadgik and without your knowledge we started secret dating that time also when you came to know about that also you didn't hurt Me but only said to not to leave you that you love me and you requested me to make our relationship official but that time I asked for only 2 days to think about and you give too. That time my dad was facing lose to so only deal with xyx company's deal can only give us profit and help us from destruction . So i demanded that company deal for us and you did to even going against your family . And you did everything because you love me more than anyone and you prove it to but I oy used you every way even I loved you also but I cant able to prove it . Because of you only I got happiness of being mother actually i dont want to be pregnant because it will affect my career so i did abortion serval times but when in sidhi time also when i am going to do that but it will affect my health so that time you take the decision and create your self a bad image infornt of everyone and what ever thing i did against you and your family . You only loved me . When i leave our daughter and you that time also you loved me . Actually now not every time I understand my mistake but my self respect didnt allow me . But when I see our daughter I am droving into a pool of guilt by my motherly mind is cursing me for whatever I did . I am asking you can you give me please "

" hey sana you can ask me every thing you want but dont plead to me and I don't like it to . Whatever I did to you also wrong na ".

" No sid what ever I did was wrong because of my wrong decisions and behaviour you also did that to me .your behaviour was not wrong .as we say every action have equal and opposite reaction that's it "

" sana dont make me guilt we can forget past and move on ".

" yeah but before that I need to apologise whatever I did to our daughter ".

" In that day when I became unconscious it was all acting by me because I need to go back to my parents and need to do abortion . So I did that drama with my parents . Because of your love towards me you allow me to stay their also and you also come with me to stay their and you take care of me like a baby and your parents behaviour with me is quiet normal because me only your family become apart like I made your badepapa and chotepapa to fight with each other because I had fear when sadgik will reveal my split character because your family respect and love to me was beyond . But after a while I started misbehaving with everyone even make them insult to that time you solve problems and stand by myside. And Actually my delivery was normal I only make a plan with doctor to make c- section so that I can escape from their and I did to because after 1 week i had a selection in international model so I did it after a while I feel guilty to and now I feel like my even after I die also I will be a criminal in goda court and a villain in every where . You are actually a purest man in this whole world every women needs a men like you but I am stupid I cant see my luck . Sorry in every way sid "

And she started crying folding hand

" hey sana okay I will forgive you but "

" what but I will do everything say "

" you should with me and with our daughter and we should live a beautiful life we dreamt of and move on from past . If you are okay with it . Then I am with you always "

" yeah I will always with you ".

Stay tuned dears

❤❤❤❤❤