•Chapter 5•

{Riley Pov}

It's been a couple of weeks. I learn how fight and shot. I still have to work on my skills but everyday I get better. It's now a Saturday and me and Jayden are in the fighting room practicing my fighting skills.

"C'mon sis one more punch" he said.

I threw my last punch throwing It as hard as I can.
"Yes sis that last one was great" Jayden said while giving me a high-five.
"Are we done I still have some homework to do" I ask him while grabbing my water.
"Yeah let's go"

We walk out of the fighting room and we almost walked outside when the alarm went off.

"SIS GET A GUN AND GO TO YOUR SPOT" jayden yelled while we were running to the gun room.

I grab a gun and start running to my spot while thinking about what my brother told me about the alarm. When the alarm goes of there is someone attacking the base. We have to protect this base with our life. We all have spots my spot is at the back door. I ran to the back door and already see a man in black. He didn't see me so I walk up behind him and put my hand around his mouth and I pins him in his neck. He fall to the ground unconcious and I saw he had a rope on his belt so I grab the rope and put his hands behind his back. I tie his hands together.

I see someone running to me it was Chase.
"Nice job Riley I'll take him you go back to your spot okay" he said while grabbing the unconcious man and dragging him with him.
"On it!" I say while going behind a box that was close to the back door and kept a close eye on the door.

After a couple of minutes I see 3 more man walking in thinking there is no one there. Ha they are so wrong!
I point my gun to the guy who was the first one that went threw the door. I wait just a little to make him think that he is save but just when he and his friends walk down the hall I shot one at a time until there all down with blood everywhere.

I walk to the back door and see  2 more people walking around the building I shot them both and turn then close the back door again.

I turn around and hear someone screaming. Without thinking I run to where the scream is coming from. I see a girl on the ground and a man who had his back turned to me on his jacket was the name Ghost Rose. Without thinking I point my gun to the back of his head and pull the trigger. The man fell to the ground and the girl looked shocked.

"Hey are you okay" I ask the girl while running up to her.
"Yeah I'm fine this guy attackt me and got me off guard" she said while grabbing her gun.
"Hey come with me" she said while running to the stairs.

I run after her, we go up the stairs and we turn a right and then a left. She opens a door and there are bullets flying everywhere. We went behind some boxes and we shot people who were in our way.

After a long shotting war the only one standing are Jayden, Chase, Rex, Josh, Axel and another man who was face to face with Axel.

"Hello Adams" The man said while smirking.
"What do you want Xavier?" Axel said with a serious tone.
"Oh nothing speciale just your gang!" Xavier said.
"Haha never!" Axel said while pointing his gun to Xavier's head and the guys do the same.

"Oh Axel you never Learn do you" Xavier said while there were 3 more man coming behind him who were all holding 2 Guns and pointing to the guys.

"Hey if you shot the right one I shot the left one and after that we both shot the middle one." I said while poining my gun to the left guy.

"But I'm bad at shotting" she said.
"Just do it I know you can do it" she nodded her head and pointed the gun to the right guy.

"On 3"

"1"

"2"

"3" and with that we both shot. The bullets went straight to the head of the guys but before the middle one could do anything we shot him to and they were down.

"Oh Xavier what I think you meant to say was is that you never learn." Axel said while giving Xavier a smirk.
"But now I think you should join your little gang" and with that being said Axel pulled the trigger and Xavier was dead on the floor.

"Okay who shot those 3 guys" Axel yelled while looking around.

Me and the girl stand up from behind the boxes and walking up to him.

He looked at us and then said "You did good keep up the good work"then he walked to the door and was gone.

Did I just get a complement from Axel? Well not only me, also this girl who I still don't know the name of. I have to change that. But I was ripped out of my thoughts by...

"Wow Riley I didn't know you had it in you to pull a trigger on a human" Josh said.

"Yeah sis you did good but we shouldn't forget that she has a great teacher" Jayden said.

"Yeah yeah but what now" I ask looking around.

"Well we have to go home because else mom will get worried" Jayden said.
"Okay let's go" but before I start walking to the door I turn to the girl" Oh and by the way My name is Riley"

"Nice to meet you Riley my name is Lexi" she said.
"Nice to meet you to, well see ya around!" I say while walking to the door.
"See ya around!" Lexi yelled behind me.

Me and Jayden walk down the stairs and go outside. We get in the car and Jayden started it and took off.
~
We got home and we get out the car. We walk to the front door, we open the door and our mom is standing there.

Oh no...

"JAYDEN AND RILEY SMITH WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE!" Mom yelled mad.
"Hey mom we were just having a brother and sister day" Jayden said giving mom a smile.

"But why didn't you tell me or call me! I was worried sick about you 2, I thought something happend to the both of you!" Mom said a little bit less angry.
"Sorry mom we didn't want to worry you and yes we should of called but we
Were having so much fun that we forgot to tell you." I say giving her a little smile.

"Okay I'm happy you guys had fun together but please tell me next time or call me saying you guys will be home late because I was really worried."

"Okay mom we promise mom" Jayden said while walking up the stairs.
" Sorry we worried you mom next time we'll tell you" I say giving her a hug and walking up the stairs myself.

I walk into my room and see my homework on my desk. Right I have to do that to ugh. I take my seat behind my desk and start doing my homework.

Being in a gang and still doing school is hard but I can do it. I hope...
~
Its now 11pm and I finally finished my homework I lay down on my bed feeling tired but then I feel my phone ringing in my back pocket. I take it out and without looking I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Riley" Julia said.

"Hey Julia what's up" I ask her.

"Nothing much but I called you to ask if you can come to the cinema tomorrow you know with the group" she asked.

"Sure would love to what time?" I say having a smile on my face. We haven't done anything for some time now I kind of missed it.

"10 am"

"Okay I'll see ya there"

"Okay see ya there" she said and hung up the phone.

I put my phone on my nightstand and I get up went to my closet to get my pjs. Then I went to the bathroom got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair in a ponytail. I walk back to my bed. And started think about what happend today

I had my first real attack. I shot people today but I wasn't scared no it was like I did it so many times before. Now that I think about it I realise what I have done. But I don't have any regret I got so close with the people in the gang that they feel like family and those Ghost Roses hurted them and no one hurts my family.

After thinking about it a little more I start feeling sleepy. I close my eyes and after a few seconds the darkness took over me.
_________________________________________