•Chapter 16•

{Riley's Pov}

Me and Jayden arrived at the base. We got out of the car and started making our way inside. There were a lot of people running around the halls but why? Before I could ask Jayden what was happening he pulled one guy to the side and asked what was happening and why everyone was running around.

"We have to get everything ready. Today Sem and his gang will be coming to our base and we will be fighting agenst them today" the guy said while getting out of Jaydens grip and started running again.

"Come on we have to talk to boss" Jayden grabbed my arm and started walking to Axel's office. We arrived at Axel's office. We knocked on the door and we heard a 'come in'.

Jayden opened the door and we walked inside. And there he was sitting in his chair looking at some papers.

"Boss why are we going to fight the Demon Bullets today?" Jayden asked.

Axel looked up and his eyes landed on my brother. He looked kind of mad but then he looked in to my eyes and his eyes softend. I look into his beautiful Grey eyes while he looked in to my simple brown ones. He looked back to my brother and he stood up.

"This is the 20th time someone has asked me this. I'll tell you at our meeting" Axel said angry.

"Okay sorry boss we will take our leave"  Jayden said and we both walked to the door.

"Wait I want to talk to Riley you go Jayden" Axel said.

I turn around and look over to Jayden he just nodded his head and walked out of the room.

I walk over to Axel's desk and stood infront of it waiting for what Axel had to say.

"So Riley your back it's been awile but you need to know now that I need you to work twice as hard for the training you missed. Today we will fight agenst the Demon bullets not as our enemies but still we have to show them what we got." I just nodded my head.

"Riley I hope you are ready because we will also be going on our mission tonight" he looked me right in to my eyes.

"Yes I understand I missed a lot but I will make it up to you and train twice as hard and do what I have to do." I said.

"I know you will Riley you have shown me that you are working hard and that is what I like to see. You treat and protect this mafia like it's your family" he said while walking around his desk and sitting right infront of me on his desk.

We were really close now like really close. I keep looking into his eyes and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I could see him looking at my lips and I did the same. I wanted to know what ot would be like to feel my lips on his.

But then he looked away and stood up.
"We got to go we have a meeting" he said.

"Yes of course" I walk over to the door and open it and kind of run out of the room. What is happening to me I have butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks were burning.

I think I like Axel.....

I got to the meeting room and looked around to see my brother and the other guys waiting in the corner. I walk over to them and gave them a smile.

"Hey Riley how are you?" Josh asked.

"I'm okay" I said.

I look behind me to see Axel and a men walking into the room. Then when they sat down a whole lot of men and woman came walking in. That must be the Demon Bullets and the man that just walked in with Axel must be Sem.

There leader...

Axel spoke" everyone welcome the Demon bullets!"

Everyone clapped and yelled welcome.