•Chapter 31•

{Riley's pov}

Today I was meeting up with my friend group. We saw each other last when we graduated. We decided to go get something to eat. So I got ready

I curled my hair and let it hang lose

I curled my hair and let it hang lose. And I decided for no make-up today I didn't feel like it.

I then made my way to Axel's office to tell him I was going to see my friends.
Axel didn't need to be at the base today so he decided to stay home and relax. I can understand and I am happy he has like a free day he deserves it. He has been working hard and he should get a break.

Maybe a vacation. We will see.

I didn't knock on the door I just walked in. Axel told me that I didn't have to knock, that way he would know that I was coming into his office.

I watch him typing something on his laptop.

"Hello Angel" he said still being busy with his laptop.

"Hey I just want you to know that I am leaving now" I said by the door.

He looked up and gave me a smile.

"Okay babe have fun and be careful. And by the way there is a driver for you waiting downstairs." He said.

I nodded my head and walked over to him. He moved his chair back and pushed me onto his lap with both my legs on his right side.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. We pulled away and he looked into my eyes.

"You look beautiful Angel" he gave me a smile and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you baby but I better go now" I stood back up and then walked out of the room

"Angel" I turned around.

"Yes" I said.

"Don't forget to invite them to your birthday party" Axel said.

"I won't see ya later love you" I blow him a kiss.

"Love you too Angel"

I closed his office door and made my way to the stairs. Then I went outside and said hello to the driver. He opened the door and I got in. I told him were he needed to go and he nodded his head while getting in the car and started to drive.

~

I got to the café that we always met up. I walk in and saw Andrew and Amanda already sitting at our normale table.

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them.

"Riley!" Amanda got up and hugged me.

We pulled away and then I gave Andrew a hug.

"Hey Riley take a seat" Andrew said.

I did and we started to talk. Then we were joined by Julia and her girlfriend Lizzy.

Lizzy was really nice she was 1 year younger than Julia but they were really cute together. Then Mason came and sat next to me.

"So how is everyone I mean now that school ended we all kind off had our own stuff to deal with. I missed you guys" Julia said.

"Well me and Amanda are doing great. We are going to the same college so we will see each other everyday and yeah" Andrew said while grabbing Amanda's hand which made her blush.

"I'm happy for you guys and I am doing good. I also am going to college" I said.

"Yeah girl good job! And it is almost your 19th birthday how do you feel" Amanda said giving me a smile.

"I'm excited and you are all invited to my birthday party in my new house" I said.

They all looked shocked exept for Mason. I didn't tell them yet about me and Axel moving in together I only told them about us being a thing. They were so happy for me and wanted to meet him. Mason of course said he already met him which made the others kind of mad.

He then told them that it was his cousin and they soon found out all about the rest even the mafia.

"So does that mean you moved in with Axel?" Lizzy said.

Yes even Lizzy knows everything Julia couldn't keep her mouth shout to the woman she loved. I didn't mind Lizzy is nice and I trust her.

"Yes I moved in with Axel" the girls smiles were so big and then started to say like we want to see the house and they still didn't meet Axel so they wanted to meet him too.

"At my birthday party you will see both the house and Axel but for now let's eat something." I said giving them all a smile

They nodded there heads and we all ordered food. I missed my friends I really did but we are getting older and we are getting our own lives.

But these people are forever my family even if we won't see each other that much I will never forget the great friends I have.

~

It was getting late and after talking for hours it was time to go home. I hugged everyone and told them that I will send them a text with all the information for my birthday party.

I walk over to the driver and got in the car. He started to drive home and I started to send everything to my friends about my birthday.

Then we got back to the house and I got out of the car and walked inside. I saw one of the maids walk up to me.

"Hello miss, Mr.Adems had to leave for something important so he isn't home. He asked me to tell you this and he hoped you had fun with your friends." She said.

"Okay thank you" I gave her a smile and then walked to my room. I decided to take a nice shower and then maybe watch a movie.

I got to the bathroom, turned on the shower and undressed myself. I got in the shower and started to wash my hair and body. Then I shaved and stayed in the shower for a few more minutes. Then I got out and put a towel on myself. I put my hair in a messy bun and then walked out of the bathroom to the closet.

I got some pjs and then dressed myself. After that I threw the towel in the laundry basket and went to lay on the bed.

I turned on the tv and picked out a movie. I watched the movie and when it ended, I turned of the tv and closet my eyes. I fell asleep.

~

I woke up to someone laying next to me in bed. I turn around and saw Axel.

"Go back to sleep angel" he said kissing my head.

I put my head on his chest and we started to cuddle. I fell asleep again but only now with my lover by my side.
_________________________________________

Vote, comment and follow

Love you guys<3
:)