•Chapter 12•

{Axel Pov}

I was in my office doing some work. I talked with Sem and the plan is amazing it will definitely work. We may have destroyed The Ghost Roses but his son is still out there. For some reason we coudn't find him but that won't be long because we will find him with our plan.

I was ripped out of my thoughs by a knock on my door.

"Come in"

The door opens and I see Jayden.

"Hello boss I have something to tell you. It's about Riley"

Riley.... is she okay?

"Take a seat Jayden tell me what happend?"

Jayden took the seat infront of me.

"Well we have a probleem because my parents saw the news about our attack on the ghost Roses. Riley needs to be home right after school so she will not be able to come to the base" he said.

"Okay but for how long because in about 4 weeks we will need everyone here" I tell him leaning back into my chair.

"Yeah I know me and Riley decided that she will be doing school for 2 weeks so she can study and that her arm can heal.After those 2 weeks she will be coming to the base instead of school. She will be like 'sick' for a week and then we both think are parents will let us leave again."

"Okay that sounds like a good plan but what about you Jayden?" I ask him.

"No need to worry boss I have to be home before dinner and then I can't leave until morning. But I can still train and do what you ask me."

"Okay good Jayden than I see no probleem just make sure you two are ready when I need you to be" I look at him with a serious look.

"Of course boss you don't have to worry" and with that he stund up and left the room.

Well these 2 weeks will suck.

I won't see Riley....
~
{Riley Pov}

It's been a week now and the plan is going great so far. When I got to school people started asking me if I was okay or if they would ask me if I needed anything. My friends also were very worried they kept on asking how they could help and that. I love them really but that was just to much.

The only person who didn't ask me anything was Mason but that was because he already knew. Axel or Jayden must of told him but I don't really care because the whole school knows by now.

Now I'm doing my homework, I just got back from school.

Just as I'm about to finish my homework I hear the front door Break open. I jump up from my chair and head to the stairs. I look around the corner to see a couple off men taking my parents.

"Find the girl" one men said.

I ran back to my room and got my phone and I called Jayden.

Just as he picked up my bedroom door opens and in walks a men dressed in black.

"Your coming with me" he grabbed my arm. I try to break free but it doesn't work.

"Let go off me" after I say this he puts something on my head which made me drop my phone.

I could hear my brother yelling at me threw the phone. The men threw me over his shoulder and started walking. I was then put down and then something hit me and I was out cold...
~
{Jayden Pov}

I hear my phone ringing just as I'm getting into my car. I look at it and see that it's Riley. I answer it.

"Hey Riley What's up" I ask her but I hear nothing until..