•Chapter 21•

{Riley Pov}

It was Sunday now. Yesterday was amazing I couldn't be happier. After our kiss we got some dessert and he paid the bill saying he will treat his girl like a Queen which made me blush of course. After that he brought me home and then he asked me if I wanted to go to the dance with him of course I said yes.

I didn't tell anyone that I was dating Axel. not yet.I have a feeling Jayden knows but whatever. So now I was chilling on the couch in the living room watching the last few minutes of a movie. After this movie I would start getting ready for the dance. I don't really have like those prom dresses so I just decided to go with one of my cute but classy ones.

My movie was now finished and I got up to go get ready until the doorbell rang. I walk over to it and open the door there was a man standing there.

"Hello are you Miss. Smith?" he asked me while holding a box.

I didn't order anything but I nodded my head anyways.

"This is a gift from Mr.Adems he was hoping you would wear this tonight" he handed me the box, gave me a nod and walked away back to a black car. I look at the box and then close the door and ran upstairs. I place the box on my bed and removed the top. Wow this was beautiful and I was so wearing this.

I decided to take a shower so I got some underwear, a bra and a long shirt and walked over to the shower. I undressed myself and got into the shower. The warm water hit my body and I relaxed.

I washed my hair, my body and shaved and then turned off the water and got out. I put on my underwear and bra and also the shirt. I walked into the room again and got the outfit Axel got me and put it on. It fit perfectly!

I then walked over to do my hair and make up. I decided I wanted to do something different with my hair so I did just that. I then put on some light make up and then I walked to my closet got some heals and put them on. I walked over to the mirror and wow I looked good.

•Riley's hair•

•Riley's heals•

•Riley's heals•

•Riley's dress•

•Riley's dress•