•Chapter 27•

{Axel's pov}

I was back at the base looking for my Angel. Kurt's 'mafia' if you can even call it that, they were not easy to find. Jayden was hacking like crazy which I can understand.

Riley has been kidnapped for the second time now and it's all because of me. She is in this danger because of me. My feelings for her are the reason she needs protection everywhere she goes and even then I couldn't protect her.

I look back over to Jayden who was typing away. I heard him say 'where are you' or 'Riley please be okay'

I had so many questions like how did they find my house? Where she could be? If she was okay? So many questions yet not a single answer.

"I found her!" Jayden yelled.

I didn't think twice and I ran to my car. I was not wasting another minute. They have my Angel. I needed to got her back. Back in my arms and tell her I'm sorry for not being there and for not having strong enough security.

I did make a promise to myself.

This is the last time she gets kidnapped. I will protect her with my life even if it means I will die. For her I would.

She is my world without her I'm nothing.

I love her and I can't lose her....

~

{Riley pov}

I woke up on the floor my hands behind my back and tape on my mouth. Great.

I start to move my mouth and after a few tries I finally got the tape lose. The tape fall on the floor and then I was about to try get out of the ropes that here holding me but then the door of the room opened. In walked Kurt with some other men.

"Your awake and the tape is gone your not trying to leave are you?" He gave me one of his disgusting smirk and I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Don't worry kitten I won't hurt you. You see I made a promise to my son that he will get you as his wife. But first we have to get Axel out of the picture." He walked closer to me

The door behind Kurt opened again and who walked in shocked me.

Tylar.

Kurt turned around.

"Son"

Son?!?!

Tylar is Kurt's son?!

"Here she is" Kurt turned to me "your future wife" he smirked.

Tylar was now standing next to his dad.
And now that I look at them side by side they look like each other. The same eyes and hair. And both the same smirk. There both psycho's

"Hello Riley" Tylar said.

I wasn't going to say anything why would I?! I have nothing to say to these idiots.

"Now, now Riley don't be rude say hello to your future husband" Kurt looked at me.

Still I didn't say a word. Instead I looked around trying to find a way out.

Kurt got mad because of that.

"Listen you little bitch" he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You will be respectful to my son and you will love him." He then pushed me and my head hit the ground.

Okay that hurt asshole.

"Dad can I get some minutes alone with her" Tylar asked.

"Sure son" and with that he walked out with the men that came in with him.