•Chapter 7•

{Axel Pov}

I get to my office and see someone waiting there.
The man turns around and I see that it's Jayden.

"Hello boss I have the information about the Ghost Roses here like you asked." He said.

"Thank you but take a seat Jayden I want to speak to you about your sister" I say while taking a seat in my big boss chair.

"Okay what do you want to talk about?" he asked while taking the seat infront of me.

"Well tell me how is she doing?" I ask while looking at some paper work.

"Well she's doing good I mean she knows how to fight and to shot just. She also is getting better at following the rules here the only think we have to work on is her fighting skills a little more."

"Yeah you do she may know how to throw a punch but she doesn't do it with most strength" I say now looking at him.

"How do you know that sir?" He asked with a confused look.

"I saw her training today she is good but she could be better. If she punches someone like she punched that punching bag she won't win a fight"

"I know sir she will train harder I'll make sure of it"

"Okay good well I will be looking at this information if I need anything else I'll let you know."

"Okay boss I will take my leave then" and with that he stund up and walked out of the door.

I grab the paper of the Ghost Roses and start going threw it.

"𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖱𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌"

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 2 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 1.2 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤.𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 5𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤. 𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 18. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭.