•Chapter 24•

{Riley pov}

I was sitting infront of the window enjoying the view. I still can't believe Axel lives here. I just woke up 1 hour before needing to go to school. The door of my room opens and a woman walked in.

"Hello miss I have some clothes for you" she placed the clothes on my bed.

"Thank you" she nodded her head and walked out of 'my bedroom'

I walk over to the bathroom and undress myself. I get into the shower and turn the water on. I was my hair and body. And also decided to shave. I got out of the shower and put a towel over myself. I walk out of the room and put the outfit on. It was a hoodie and some jeans but when I put the hoodie on I knew who's it was.

Axel

It was Axel's hoodie.

I smile to myself until the door opens and in walks A man with a black suit on and some sunglasses.

Bodyguard 100%

"Miss I was told to get you downstairs for breakfast with Mr. Adems" he said.

"Okay just give me 5 more minutes"

He nodded his hand and walked out of the room.

I walk back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I got my shoes, put them on and walked out of the room to the bodyguard who was waiting for me by a couch in the hall.

He started walking and I followed.

"So what is your name?" I ask him.

"That's not important miss"

Okay... not making friends today I guess.

We walk in silents until we get to a door. The man opens it and told me to walk in. I did and of course the dinner room was stunning.

I took a seat and then a woman placed food infront of me but told me to wait until Axel was here well in her words 'Mr

I took a seat and then a woman placed food infront of me but told me to wait until Axel was here well in her words 'Mr. Adems'.

So I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until the doors opened again and Axel walked into the room looking hot as always. He smiled at me and walked over to my seat. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. I was sitting in the middle of the table and I guess Axel didn't like that because he snapped his fingers and when we pulled away my plate was next to his plate. His plate was on one end of the table and mine was on the left side. He pulled my chair back and I stood up knowing what he was doing.

I walk over to where my plate now was and he pulled that chair out and I sat down.

A gentleman.

He then took his seat and he grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss.