•Chapter 10•

{Riley Pov}

I open my eyes and close them again. It was way to bright. I open and close my eyes a couple of times before I keep them open. I look around me and see my brother sitting there with a face off relieve.

"Hey sis" he held my hand.

"Hey so what happend" I ask him.

"While we were on our way to the hospital you fainted because you lost to much blood. When we got here the doctors took you to a room while I waited in the waiting room. Your arm is fine now and your blood is like it use to be. You scared me sis I thought that I might off lose you." He said looking at me with watery eyes.

"Hey I'm okay really I will never leave you come here" I pull him into a hug and he hugged me tight back like I would leave any minute.

The door opened and in walked a nurse.
"Your awake I will do some tests on you and if there all good you may go home." She said.

"Thank you" I gave her a smile.

"No problem dear" she said giving me a smile back.

She did the tests and me and my brother talked. A couple minutes later our parent walked into the room.

"Oh honey what happend?!?!" My mom came running to me giving me a hug.

"Yeah I want to know that to" my dad said while making his way to me.

What was I going to say like 𝗼𝗵 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆.

No just no!

"We were getting some coffee in this coffee shop when 2 men came in and just started shotting. They went to the cashier and got the money they wanted but then when they left they shot again and one of the bullets hit Riley's arm." Jayden said really calm.

Wow he is good at telling lies I'll give him that.

"Oh my poor baby everything will be okay." My mom said hugging me again.

The door opened again and in walked the nurse.

"Good news the tests we took all looked good so you are free to leave and your wound will heal nothing to worry about. Just take it easy for a week or two and then you will be okay." The nurse said.

"Thank you miss" I say.

"No problem" she left the room and I got out of my bed and grabbed the clothes my mom brought with her for me.

I walk to the bathroom get out of the hospital clothes and into my own. I walk back out to see my family already waiting we walk out of the room and I get in with my brother in his car and my parent in there's.
~
We were home now and I was in my room doing some homework when my brother came into my room.

"Hey sis we have to go to the base. We have to tell our boss that you can't train for 2 weeks because of your arm." He said.

"Okay I'll get my shoes." I grab my shoes put them on and go downstairs where my brother is talking to mom.

"Mom she will be fine I'm with her." Jayden said.

"What if she gets hurt again. What if her wound will get even worse. No she will not be leaving this house." Mom said.

"Mom C'mon she is 18 and she is with me we will be gone for like an hour and then we will come back snd she will be fine I promise." Jayden said to try and get mom to let me go out.