•Chapter 8•

{Riley Pov}

I'm sitting in my last periode right now. It's a Friday and I can't wait for the weekend I found out that we were going to attack the Ghost Roses Saterday night. But now I have a probleem I said to Andrew that I would come to his soccor game. But Axel wants us all to be at the base at 6 pm to train and then start packing everything. So I don't know what to do I don't want to hurt Andrew's feelings because his games are important for him. But I can't say no to Axel because he is my boss.

The bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts I grab my bag and put all my stuff in it. I walk out of the classroom and straight to my locker. I open it and grab the books I need. When I closed my locker I saw someone standing next to me. I turn to them and see Tylar.

"Ugh Tylar what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Oh come on sweetheart don't have to be so feisty" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I thought I made it very clear that I didn't want you anywhere near me" I say trying to walk away.
But before I could he grabbed my arm.

"I know but it's just I can't stop thinking about you" he said leaning closer to me.

"Then you will have to try harder because this will never work so now if you don't mind I have to go do things in my life. So you just go and fuck some slut and stop bothering me" and with that I pulled my arm out of his grip and walked out the front doors.

I get to the parking lot and see my brother waiting for me. I walk over to him and he just gave a nod to get in the car. I get in and put my bag between my legs.

"We have to go to the base now boss wants us all to train so we have to go" he said while turning the car on.

It was silent in the car until I decided to Break it.

"Jayden I have a probleem so we have to be at the base at 6 pm tomorrow but I promised one if my friends I'll be at his soccor game. I really don't want to hurt his feelings but I can't say no to our boss."

"Well maybe I can help I'll talk to our boss and ask him if he can let you come later and that you will train extra hard to make up for it." He said.

"You would do that Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!"

"No probleem sis but I can't promise he will let you go"

"I know"

After a few minutes we were at the base me and Jayden walked in. He told me he was going to talk to Axel and that I should go to the training room.

I walk in the training room and the first person I see is Rex he was shirtless and was punching a punching bag.

"Hey Rex" I say while walking up to him.
"Hey Riley how are you" he said still punching the punching bag.

"You know same as always well I'll go get changed" and with that I walk to one of the lockers.

So why I have clothes here is because if I can't go home before school to get dressed I get dressed here.

I grab a pair of sweatpants and a sporting bra. I walk to a bathroom door and get in. I get dressed and go back to the locker to put my other clothes in. I put my hair into a ponytail and make my way back to Rex who was now joint with everyone.

"So Jayden what did he say" I ask hoping he would let me go.

"Sorry sis but he said no he said he needed everyone here." He said.

"Oh okay then I'll have to tell Andrew that I can't make it" I say kind of sad.

I hate doing this to my friends I never missed any of there games.