•Chapter 30•

{Riley's pov}

After me and Axel had our moment Axel asked one of the maids to make us some dinner and bring it to our room. We were talking still naked. We kissed and cuddled and felt safe in each other's arms. We then put on some bath ropes then a few seconds later our dinner was served. We ate it and watched a movie on the tv that was in our bedroom. After dinner Axel said he wanted his dessert and we went for Round 2 with protection of course. We then fell asleep in each other's arms.

~

It was now morning and I woke up to Axel kissing me.

"Good morning Angel" he kissed me on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and gave him a little smile.

"Good morning"

"How do you feel" he said sitting up now with his back on the wall.

"Sore but okay" I look up at him and smile.

"You want to take a shower?" I nodded my head and he got out of bed and picked me up.

He walked to the bathroom and because I was already naked he turned on the shower and waited until it was hot. Then we both walked in and he kissed me.

"Is the water nice?" He said when we pulled away.

I nodded my head and we started to wash ourselfs and I washed his back and he did mine. After the shower we got out and wrapped ourselfs in warm towels. I then walk out of the bathroom in pain and make my way to our closet. I choose a simple outfit. Some long sweatpants and Axel's hoodie. I got dressed and then Axel walked in the closet with only a towel on his waist.

"You look comfy" he said.

I smile at him and walk to him. I put my hand behind his neck and pushed him down a little because he was taller then me. I gave him a peck on the lips and then walked out of the room back to the bathroom to blowdry my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I walk back out of the bathroom to see Axel walking out in a suit.

"Were are you going all dressed up?" I asked him.

"The base I got a call and I have a meeting."

I nodded my head and he gave me a kiss.

"Let's have breakfast now and we can have a little movie date when I get home what do you say?" He said.

"I would love that" I gave him a smile and a peck we then walked out of our room.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen, we ate some breakfast then Axel gave me one last kiss and left to go to his meeting.

After I was done eating I decided to relax but I had so idea what I could do. I thought about it and then I just decided to watch a movie. I sat down on the couch, chose a movie and started to enjoy it.

~

{Axel pov}

I was at the base ready for this meeting but my mind was on my Angel. Yesterday was amazing I was surprised that it was her first time. Now that I think about it It should of been speciale. She deserves something speciale.