•Chapter 29•

{Riley Pov}

It's been 2 weeks now. I started to move in with Axel and Lexi's dad was moving into my old room. Today I was meeting Axel's parents and I would be lying if I told you that I was not nervouse.

Axel told me that everything will be okay. I believed him but when we were outside of his parents house I started to feel nervouse again. There house was beautiful.

I grab Axel's hand and then we walked to the front door

I grab Axel's hand and then we walked to the front door. Axel rang the doorbell. We were having lunch here and I was kind of hungry.

A woman opened the door and when she saw Axel she pulled him into a hug.

"My boy I missed you so much" Mrs. Adems told her son.

She pulled away from him and turned to me.

"Hello Mrs. Adems it's a plessure to finally meet you. My name is Riley Smith" I put out my hand for her and she grabbed it and then pulled me into a hug.

We pulled away.

"Hello dear you look beautiful! And call me Leah" she gave me a smile and I gave her one back.

We walked in and the house was just beautiful. I couldn't see much because Mrs. Adems pulled me and Axel to there dinner room. We walk inside the room and I saw Mr. Adems sitting at the table.

Okay the nervouse are back.

Axel walked to his dad and they hugged.

"Son how are you?" Mr. Adems asked Axel

"I'm doing great dad" they pulled away and Mr. Adems looked over to me with a smile.

"And you most me Riley" he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I didn't expect that but I hugged him back.

We pulled away and Mr. Adems took some steps back.

"Hello Mr. Adems you and your wife have a lovely home and Thank you for having me"

"Riley call me Zion, Mr.Adems makes me feel old. And thank you for coming I have been dieing to know who has my son rapped around there finger." He chuckled.