•Chapter 6•

{Riley Pov}

*Ring*

Ugh no let me sleep more!

*Ring*

Ugh!

*Ring*

"Okay Im up!"

I turn off my alarm and look at the time 9 AM. I have to start getting ready to see Julia and the other's.

I get out of bed and walk to my closet I pick out a cute outfit and walk to the bathroom. I start putting on my clothes and then started brushing my teeth and hair. After that was done I got out of the bathroom and walked back to my closet to get some shoes. I put them on and walk to my mirror to look at myself.

Riley's outfit.

I like it!I also grab my purse and put my phone, some money and a cherry flavour chapstick in

I like it!
I also grab my purse and put my phone, some money and a cherry flavour chapstick in.
I walk downstairs and see my brother in the living room watching a movie.
I make my way to the kitchen to see my mom making some breakfast.

"Good morning mom" I said.
"Morning honey, here have some breakfast" she said while giving me a plate with pancakes.
"Thanks mom your the best and your pancakes to!" I say while walking to the table.
"No probleem sweetie"

I sit down and start eating and God these pancakes are amazing. I finish my plate and walk to the sink. I put my plate in there and then said bye to my mom.

I walk to the front door but before I could open it someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey sis where you going?" Jayden said.

I turn around and say "i'm going to the cinema with some of my friends"

"Oh okay but don't forget we have to be at the base tonight. We have a meeting."
He said.

"Yeah yeah I know see ya later bro" I said turning around and opening the door.

"See ya later sis and have fun" he said behind me.

"Thanks!"

I walk to the bus station because I still don't know how to drive. I make it to the bus station and take a seat. After a couple of minutes my bus was here and I got on.

A few minutes later I was at the cinema
And I saw Mason and Julia waiting there already. I got off the bus and walked over to them.

"Hey Riley how are you?" Julia asked while coming up to me for a hug.

"I'm good how about you" i ask her while we pull away from the hug.

"You know the same as always." She said giving me a smile.

We wait there until the other 2 get here.
A good 5 minutes later I saw Andrew.

"Hey guys" he said giving us a smile.