•Chapter 17•

{Riley Pov}

The fight ended an hour ago now we were getting everything ready for the attack. Axel and Sem explained the whole plan.

We were going to be attacking from the front and back at the same time so that the whole down floor would be dead. We will also have some people stay outside for if the Ghost Roses would send help and they would die also.
While some of us would be taking care of the bottom floor Axel, Sem and some other men will be going to the top floor. While they do that the rest that is standing after getting the bottom floor clear would get everything they can money, information, drugs, Guns and just everything useful.

I was getting some knifes and a gun but I was nervouse not only for myself but this will be a big attack and a lot can go wrong. I'm just scared that the people I care about get hurt. I can't lose Jayden or the guys but also I can't lose Axel...

Someone put his hand on my shoulder and I looked over to them.

"Hey everything will be fine don't worry" Jayden said.

"I'm just worried I don't want to see you getting hurt" I hug him.

"I know but we will be fine both of us we will make it out alive" he said hugging me tighter.

"If you say so" I pull away from the hug and start getting the rest of my stuff.

I don't know what will happen but I have a feeling something bad is about to happen.
~
I walk outside to the cars and see the guys already getting into a car. I walk over to the car but hear my name.

"Riley"

I turn around and see Axel.

"Yes?" I asked while walking up to him.

"Get in the car with me" he said.

Wait really?!

I just nodded my head and got into the car. Axel also got in and we sat in silents while the car started to move.

"So you ready?" I ask breaking the silents.

"Yeah I'm more then ready those ghost Roses has been my enemy for way to long" he said while staring out the window.

I look out of my window looking up at the sky.

Oh dad I wish you were still here. I know what I'm doing now is something you would of never expected of me but dad I will make you proud.

"Hey Riley you okay" Axel asked looking at me.

I just realised that I was crying.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said while I wiped my tears away.

"You sure" he sounded worried and he placed his hand on mine.

His touch felt like heaven. His hand was so warm and I never wanted him to let go of my hand.

I look at him and gave him a smile.
"Yeah I'm really fine just thinking about my dad"

"He is watching over you Riley and he will always be with you" he smiled back and looked back out the window.

The rest of the car ride we were both looking out the window but his hand never left mine.
~
We arrived at the base of the ghost Roses. We were hiding behind things so that nobody could see us. I was standing infront of the house while Jayden and the guys were at the back so I was with Axel.

Axel gave us a sign with his hand and we were on our way to destroy the ghost Roses.

The door was broken open and we ran inside. I saw a lot of people and I got behind a couch and started shotting. I saw Axel going upstairs with Sem with some other men behind them. I saw someone ready to shot Sem but I shot him first before he could.