Macchiato

TW: Attempt of showing the beginning of possessiveness... low key is starting to look like the beginning of a Yandere. 

Jin Woo had rushed over to Yuki's apartment once he exited out of the Dungeon and got cell service. Yuki's hyung, Yujin-ssi, had called him and explained what had happened at their place. How Yuki had difficulty breathing, the blood, and the fact that they couldn't find anything besides the simple observation of the hole in the lung getting bigger.

Jin Woo wasn't happy. Panic coursed through him as he raced to Yuki's place. When he arrived, he had nearly broken the door off its hinges as he barged in. Scared Yuki half to death at the sound of his door lock breaking and a tall figure dressed in black walked in. Cujo, the lazy dog, didn't do crap. Only huff and continue to nap.

Yuki, whose scleras were red from crying, and his pale face flushed smiled at him. In his hands was a cup of tea and on the table were muffins that were still steaming. Jin Woo marched over, nearly making a footprint in the wood from the force of his steps, and brought Yuki into a hug. The other had nearly dropped his teacup, but quick reflexes from Jin Woo and it was safely on the countertop.

Large arms, warm from either Jin Woo's body heat or from racing over here, wrapped around Yuki's small shoulders and waist. Hugging him against Jin Woo's chest and curling over him. Yuki's eyes barely peaked over Jin Woo's shoulder and his nose was pressed against bare skin. Jin Woo smelt of musk, woody undertones overlaid by hints of fresh leather. There was also the smell of pine, which Yuki recognized as the bar of soap he recommended Jin Woo to get on their last shopping trip together. Yuki had sniffed it and said that he could see Jin Woo wearing it.

He didn't think the other would actually get it.

"Jin Woo?" The arms around him tightened, and Yuki felt Jin Woo's face pressed into his hair. Yuki had to fight back the tears, not wanting to cry again, as he returned Jin Woo's hug. Burying his face in Jin Woo's collar and inhaling the smell. When was the last time he was hugged like this?

They stood there for a few more minutes. Jin Woo made sure Yuki was still alive, and the other took advantage of the warmth.

Jin Woo had brought a hand to the back of Yuki's head, playing with silky locks and trying to bring comfort to himself. Yuki was here. Safe and maybe not healthy, but alive. He was alive. Alive and currently in his arms.

"You should be at the hospital," He murmured in Yuki's hair. Yuki huffed, a smile on his lips and his nose scrunched, "You know I hate that place."

"I know. But what if happens again tonight?" Yuki hummed, pressing further into Jin Woo and ignoring the question. He didn't have an answer, nor did he want one.

Neither one pulled away, not wanting to break away from one another. In fact, Jin Woo seemed to hug only tighter, and Yuki's grip on his shirt increased. Turning his face so his voice wouldn't be muffled, Yuki inquired about Jin Woo's day, "How was being a miner for a day?" Jin Woo smiled, somehow still managing to keep his head buried in Yuki's hair despite the odd tilt of his own head now, "It was interesting. We got done a few hours early thanks to everyone's hard work."

"Don't be modest, we both know it's because of you."

"How would you know?" Yuki laughed, Jin Woo feeling the shaking of shoulders and the warm breath against his exposed skin, "A lucky guess. Plus, I'm biased towards you." Jin Woo pulled his face away from the white locks to look at Yuki, and he nearly shoved his face back in. Yuki was an almost full head shorter than him now, and a lot smaller. When they were this close, Yuki now had to look up a lot to see make eye contact with Jin Woo. Yuki had his cheek resting on Jin Woo's tan skin, squishing it a bit and making the smile a little cuter. His red eyes peering through those white lashes and bangs, looking like glazed cherries amongst whipped cream.