Double Chocolate Frappuccino

Yuki watched in horror as the giants raged across Japan. Their massive bodies toppled buildings and caused so much destruction on an already small island. Sometimes, if you look close enough, you can see civilians, soldiers, and Hunters on the roads. Running from or towards the giants.

One soldier disappeared under the large foot, and Yuki had to look away. It's been three days since the Dungeon Break, and everyone was still watching the giant wreak havoc. Goto Ryuji was leading the charge, but there's only so much a few S Ranks can do in the face of this. Jeju Island took out a lot of Japan's S Ranks, leaving behind only 4 and no S Rank healer.

Yuki turned his head and listened as the reporter retold the horrors and all the sectors that have been lost within a short amount of time. Even with Goto Ryuji, Japan was struggling. The Russian Hunter they had hired was of no help, being swallowed whole in only the first minute.

'Would my barriers hold up?' Yuki played with the magic in his hand, forming different shapes and creating different items. From pastries to weapons, to star-shaped candy, to small-scale armor, and then finally back into a sphere. The shape mimicked water in that the surface flowed and rippled, acting like there was a current when in reality it was responding to Yuki's will. Over the past few days, his control over it has improved immensely. No longer did it take him 3 minutes to change the shape, but now almost 10 seconds. Once he had stopped thinking of it as magic, and instead as a limb, it became infinitely easier. Granted, training himself to think of it as an extra limb when he's only had 4 his whole life was also a work in progress with a few missteps.

However, for someone who just became an S Rank and has been gifted with Ruler's Magic, Yuki is pretty confident that he is doing okay.

Speaking of being an S Rank, once it was revealed a lot of people flooded the internet with 'support' over the loss of his cafe. The destruction of it all and how many thought of it as a 'wonderful place,' a 'special place,' or even a 'safe haven.' Yuki felt nothing amidst all of that. They all said something because he was now a declared S Rank. Baek Yoon Ho and Choi Jong In reached out to recruit him, even though they both knew their chances were zero. Cha Hae In and Min Byung Gyu congratulated him, and Go Gun Hee treated him to dinner.

His evaluation is tomorrow, and it will be tomorrow when he has to make a decision. If he joins Ahjin, Jin Woo will basically guarantee that he does not have to fight. He knows Jin Woo won't let him into a Dungeon unless he wants to go in. Even then, it'll be with Jin Woo in tow and Yuki is pretty confident it would be Jin Woo or one of his shadows doing all the fighting. Nevertheless, it'll also be easier to give Jin Woo weapons and buffs. It'll be easier to help if he was with them.

However, the Hunter Association needs help. While Yuki may not be able to give a lot physically, he has power in the simple fact that he is an S Rank and that Sung Jin Woo, the nation's and most likely majority of Asia's most powerful S Rank, wrapped around his finger. Yuki's words, decisions, and actions will carry weight.

Woo Jin Chul is strong, Yuki will give him credit. However, high A Rank or not, it means nothing in the faces of other S Ranks. Plus, Yuki has always admired Go Gun Hee, and he knows he would be protected next to Go Gun Hee.

It just sucks he is stuck using others as a form of protection rather than protecting himself.

His magic pulsed for a quick second, reminding him it was there and he was not weak. Yuki was stronger, just not the strongest.

Ellowyn was like that too. Not the fighter but the provider. The support everyone needed.

Yuki turned his TV off, unable to take the sight of people being eaten and buildings being crushed. Dispelling the magic and slouching against the couch. His mind replayed the scene of Yuri Orlov drawing the magic from those mana crystals, only for it to be crushed by that one Giant. Easily destroyed, like giving a toddler a glass cup, and Yuri eaten whole.