Vienna

Yuki fixed his suit, scrunching his nose at the black and white of it all. Black has never really looked good on him, always making him look paler than he is, and the color white just looked like skin. He didn't bother touching his hair, letting it be free, and continued to frame his face.

His phone was fully charged and his new shoes, thanks to Jin Woo, were polished and ready to go. Sighing again, he made sure Pip was nowhere near him to put white fur on him and that Cujo wouldn't drool on his feet. Jin Woo stood in the doorway, his arms crossed and he had on his own suit.

"You look great."

"I look washed out." Jin Woo chuckled at his statement, walking over and wrapping his arms around Yuki. They both stare into the mirror, taking in each other's well-dressed forms. Jin Woo was resting his head on Yuki's shoulder, having to hunch over just to do so, and his black fluffy hair tickled the side of Yuki's face.

"You look handsome." Yuki gazed up at Jin Woo, smiling as he did so, "So do you." They pecked lips once before Yuki escaped Jin Woo's arms and headed towards the kitchen. He could smell the bacon that Jin Woo had made, and the eggs and toast that sat on plates ready to be devoured. The coffee was already ready and just needed to be poured into their mugs.

Grabbing the hot pot, he carefully poured the hot liquid into each mug, being careful to not splash anything as he set the pot aside and handed a pouting Jin Woo his mug. Yuki smiled, "You know if we kept kissing we wouldn't be leaving this house."

"You didn't have to leave after one though." Yuki laughed, sitting across from the other S Rank and filling his plate. Jin Woo watched with observant eyes, carefully taking in each slice of bacon and each egg, making sure Yuki was taking enough.

Once he was satisfied with the amount Yuki got, he also started to dig in. Breakfast was eaten in silence, the both of them smiling at one another and enjoying the comfortable quietness of the morning. Every now and then Jin Woo would rub his foot against the inside of Yuki's calf while Yuki choked on his drink. When they were done, Jin Woo set to washing the dishes and Yuki put the unfinished coffee into to-go cups.

"Are you sure you are okay with me going to Japan?" Jin Woo asked, guiding Yuki to the van and opening the door for him. Yuki shook his head at the cheesy action, "Of course. You're capable."

"You could at least pretend to be worried." Yuki rolled his eyes, waiting for Jin Woo to get back in the car before he continued, "I think your mom and Jin Ah will do enough for me." Jin Woo winced at that, before shrugging.

"You'll be at the conference?" Yuki nodded, "Of course. Where else would I be?" Jin Woo smiled, "Just wondering. I know that crowds are still nerve-wracking." He grabbed Yuki's hand, keeping one of the steering wheel while he ran his thumb over knobby knuckles.

"I need to get used to them." Jin Woo kissed his knuckles, "You don't need to do anything you don't want to." Yuki laughed, "That's life."

"I'll make sure of it." Yuki gazed at Jin Woo with amusement and love. His eyes nearly overflowed with emotion as he stared brightly at the other. A smile on his cheeks and his teeth exposed. He brought Jin Woo's own hand over and kissed the fingers that held his hand. Jin Woo's touch was delicate, like someone was holding a prized gilded egg and the slightest squeeze would crack the ornament.

Jin Woo has been gentler lately. Not that he was ever rough, but his touches went from someone holding something precious to now like he was holding something irreplaceable. Kisses were longer and more often, and Jin Woo was always touching Yuki. Whether he was holding Yuki's hand, or having a finger hooked in the hem of Yuki's shirt, it was like the man was now needing to touch Yuki to ensure that the other was fine.