Pizzelle

"This sucks." Yuki roamed the convenience store, looking for a cheap pair of sunglasses. He and Jin Woo were taking a walk in the park when someone bumped into him and knocked his original sunglasses off. It wouldn't have been bad if only Jin Woo didn't step on them.

"I'm really sorry, Yuki." Jin Woo scratched the back of his head in misery, feeling terrible about being the one to break the accessory. He continued to watch as the other browsed the sunglasses, trying to see which one fits his face. Yuki shrugged, "They were cheap." He placed the pair back on the rack and reached for another one.

"That's probably why they broke so easily."

"Or, because you're now gigantic self stepped on them," Yuki countered, sticking his tongue out at the other. Jin Woo huffed, a smile on his face as he picked up a pair and gently placed them over Yuki's eyes.

"These look good," He commented, admiring how the shape of the glasses highlighted Yuki's features. Yuki looked in the mirror, adjusting and fiddling with them until he concluded that they did in fact look good. With a satisfied smile, he proceeded to the cashier, holding the flimsy pair in between his fingers.

"Woah~ Are those your real eye color or are you wearing contacts?" Jin Woo sneered at the boy who looked no older than 19. Yuki smiled awkwardly, glancing sideways as he took out his wallet.

"They're real." The boy didn't get the hint and instead leaned closer. Yuki instinctively leaned away, a frown now on his face and bottom lip between his teeth. Jin Woo stepped between them, a glare in his eyes and a scowl on his face. The cashier looked ready to retort until he noticed the look he was being given.

"He's not a show animal. Hurry and check us out." Yuki observed how the cashier's tanned face became almost a bluish-grey in fear. Shaky hands scanned the sunglasses, and almost dropped them in the process of handing them back. Jin Woo scanned his card and snatched the accessory before any more questions or comments could be raised.

"You didn't have to pay for them." Jin Woo's now larger hand rested on the small of Yuki's back to guide the other out. The sunglasses rested delicately on Yuki's nose bridge, protecting his eyes from the Autumn sun. A cold breeze blew through them and Yuki nuzzled into his thick scarf, remembering to wear it.

"It was cheap." Jin Woo's tone left no room for arguments, and Yuki briefly wondered when the shy smol bean that used to be Jin Woo became this giant beanstalk Jin Woo. Confidence oozed off of him, rolling out in waves of growing power and maturity. It took Yuki longer than he thought to accept this new Jin Woo. A more powerful and somewhat colder Jin Woo, but with that came to the confidence that the old Jin Woo lacked. He was standing taller, chin higher, and gaze forward instead of down.

"What's wrong?" Yuki's been smiling at Jin Woo for a bit, making the taller one raise an eyebrow. Even though Yuki had sunglasses on, Jin Woo could feel the warm gaze, warmer than the cup of coffee they both had in their hands. He could imagine clearly how Yuki's eyes looked underneath the shades. Upturned eyes that were framed with surprisingly thick white eyelashes, would be scrunched due to his smile. The slightly purple bruising underneath his eyes from the lack of sleep would almost disappear from the delicate tissue creasing with the smile. In the middle of those eyes would be the warmest shade of red, sometimes pink when in the sunlight, and they would be shining as he stared at whatever was making him happy. Which was Jin Woo right now.

Instead of answering, thin crooked fingers reached up and ran through the healthy locks on Jin Woo's head. The strands tickled the skin between his fingers, and with every movement released the smell of mint from Jin Woo's shampoo. What was a normal action for the two of them caused some people to stare or pause in what they were doing. Taking in what would have been a perfect picture, and gawking at the two attractive males in the middle of the sidewalk.

Pure Imagination (Solo Leveling)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें