Fruit Tart

*Like, look at that face. This is the face that is talked about in the screenshot* 

Yuki liked to think that there was a common misconception about Jin Woo and what people thought of him. Some would describe him as cold, narcissistic, aloof, or something along those lines. Especially now that he has matured more and his face is more... menacing, so to speak. People who didn't know Jin Woo would often shy away from him when he was in the cafe, or gawk when they walked down the street together. A tall man who glared at everything next to an average height man that would be talking and laughing.

Jin Woo was not menacing. If anything, he was just shy (yeah right). However, Yuki knew that Jin Woo had a so-called reputation or whatever to keep, which was why he didn't like to smile when there were more than four people in a room. Private with his emotions and liking to keep his opinions and thoughts close, Jin Woo was definitely someone that was hard to crack.

Which was why Yuki was having a field day when the new S-Rank Hunter's face appeared on the tv screen in his cafe. Live. Yuki had been quick enough to catch a photo before doubling over in loud laughter. The sound echoing in the now stunned-quiet cafe, and tear pricking his red eyes.

"O-O-O-Oppa-nim!" Baram stuttered, pointing at the tv screen that had Jin Woo's stupid face frozen on it. Yuki took one look at it and had to excuse himself. His cackling could be heard even though he was in the back room, sitting at the table trying to calm himself. He couldn't do it.

Reaching for his phone, he dialed the most used number and tried to contain his laughter for at least 15 seconds.

"Hello?"

"Pfft! Hahahahahaha! Wha-What's with your face?! Hahaha!" He could hear Jin Woo splutter on the other end of the phone call. No doubt cheeks are red and most likely glaring at the floor. Yuki couldn't stop himself from laughing even though he knew it might be driving the other up the wall. Taking an audible deep breath, Yuki tried calming himself.

"Okay. Okay, I'm good."

"Really?"

"Haha! No!" Yuki snorted, burning the inside of his nose and making him pinch the cartilage in hopes of easing it. He heard someone speaking in the background of the phone call, and Jin Woo's curt 'no.'

"You're not being rude are you?"

"No, someone was just asking a question." Yuki listened closer, picking up a certain voice that had him smiling, "That sounds like Baek Yoon Ho-ssi! Say hi to him for me please."

On the other end of the line, Baek Yoon Ho shivered at the glare Jin Woo sent him.

"Yuki says hi.... He says hi back." Yuki beamed, "Well, stop by shop before you head out somewhere. I'll make you a S-Rank inspired dessert."

"What's that?"

"You gotta come by and find out." Like that, their phone call ended. Yuki now having a semeblence of control over his giggles and Choi Jong In happy that he managed to escape Jin Woo's glare.

Yuki's 'S-Rank inspired dessert' was just an extra large cream puff. With a coffee brewed by Yuki. The newly declared S-Rank stared unimpressed at Yuki.

"You only gave me 15-minutes, I hope you weren't expecting something grand." Jin Woo, with all the care and gentleness in the world and the universe, nudged Yuki's shin, making the other laugh. Jin Woo rolled his eyes, taking a large bite and a sip.

"So, how does it feel? Mr. S Rank?" Jin Woo shrugged, "Feels the same."

"Wow. Good thing the tabloids aren't here, they'd be harping at you." At the reminder of the stunt pulled earlier, Jin Woo's face fixed itself back in a scowl as Yuki started laughing again. He took out his phone, "Look! I have it as my screensaver."