NYA

Nya recounted everything Jay told her to the rest of the ninja. Which in hindsight, wasn't much. Nya glanced at Jay flying alongside them. He was staring at the bridge. Nya opened her mouth to suggest Jay join them but Cole spoke up before her.

"So that dragon is actually a little boy?" Cole said, "How is that possible?"

Everyone looked to Zane.

"I have no data on how that is possible in my memory banks. Perhaps P.I.X.A.L. can be of more help," Zane said.

"I am searching our databases for anything relating to Dragon Transformation," P.I.X.A.L. paused, "There is a legend of the First Spinjitzu Master being able to change to a Dragon form at will. That is all I've uncovered."

"That's a good lead," Lloyd said, "Thanks Pix."

"Perhaps Misako has more knowledge on this subject," Zane offered.

"Mom is in Ninjago City. We'll visit her after we drop off these kids," Lloyd said.

"Okay, but what are we going to do with the dragon?" Kai said. Everyone looked to Lloyd who gazed back at them with a blank expression.

"We'll figure that out later," Nya said, jumping in to save Lloyd. He never  admitted when he didn't know what to do next. He took being the leader very seriously, but he was still the youngest out of all of them. Sometimes, he didn't know what to do. Everyone treated Lloyd with grace as he tried to navigate his new position on the team.

"Right," Lloyd said, "Everyone should be on guard. Just because we aren't being pursued now, doesn't mean they aren't going to attack us. Getting these kids to safety is our first priority. Then we'll handle this new dragon development. Cole, Kai, and Zane, go look over the kids."

Cole and Kai nodded and left.

"Lloyd, Jay brought to my attention a flaw in my system a few days prior," Zane said, "If this turns into a real mission, I will need to have that serviced."

Nya remembered how in training, Jay had located an indented spot on Zane's chest. If you hit that spot hard enough, Zane's entire system reboots. At the time, Jay offered to fix it for Zane. But Zane insisted he wanted a second opinion from P.I.X.A.L..

In other words, Zane was searching for a romantic moment with the Bounty's computer program. He wanted P.I.X.A.L. to treat his wounds like he's an injured soldier and she's his nurse.

Nya thought the fantasy lacked romance. Playing nurse for Jay was part of her 'Girlfriend Job Description' due to his clumsiness. But it wasn't romantic. It was more akin to Nya playing the part of a tired caretaker while Jay demanded cartoon bandages.

Zane got permission to work on his own maintenance. He glanced wistfully at the screen of the bridge and left.

Someone needed to make P.I.X.A.L. a body so Zane could have romantic moments with her. Nya made a note to ask P.I.X.A.L. if they could work together to make her a body. But that would have to wait until after she finished Project Avian.

"Nya, how close are you to finishing those vehicles?" Lloyd asked.

"Jay and I are close," she said, emphasizing Jay's name.

"Go work on them now. We've stumbled onto something big. And we're going to need transportation besides our Elemental Dragons."

Nya nodded. She glanced at Jay flying as she headed towards the hull. He wasn't staring at them anymore. He was mumbling to himself. That was not a good sign.

Would it upset Jay if she finished their project without him? He'd understand that she did it out of necessity. Jay was practical. Except, he wasn't always practical.