NYA

After reconciling with the fact that Zane betrayed them, Nya decided to go back to the Power Plant. Jay's bike should still be there. She can use it to reconnect with P.I.X.A.L.. She needed to warn the team about Zane. And she needed to learn if they managed to find Jay despite Zane's betrayal.

She walked back. It took Nya way too long to make it back to the Power Plant. She didn't realize how far she travelled. Once there, she jumped onto Jay's bike. She pressed the ignition. It sputtered to life. She was now reconnected with the Bounty.

"P.I.X.A.L.! Are you there?"

"Nya," P.I.X.A.L. said through the speaker, "Thank the First Spinjitzu Master! I've lost contact with everyone. I didn't know how to proceed. I tried to send out a distress signal for Samurai X. But this Lightning is too overwhelming for me to do anything!"

"We need to drop the kid off to safety," Nya said.

"Once Samurai X arrives, he can take Timmy back to Ninjago City for us," P.I.X.A.L. said. Ugh, Samurai X. Nya still didn't like that stranger riding around in her suit. Nya pushed her petty anger aside to focus on the task at hand: save her boyfriend as well as all her other friends.

"Where did you lose contact with the others?" Nya said.

"Last I heard, The Dragon Clan ambushed Kai and Cole. I think Zane helped the Dragon Clan." Nya's heart broke at P.I.X.A.L.'s strained voice.

"Zane sabotaged me. He made me crash," Nya said, "But that's not him. Not the real him. I bet something happened to him while he was in Okuura with Lloyd. They must've messed with his programming. I'm sorry. We'll fix him."

Nya rested her hand on the speaker of the bike. She wished P.I.X.A.L. had a body she could hug. She needed comfort.

"Yes, we will fix him," she said softly.

"Pix... after this is over, can I help you build yourself a body?" Nya offered.

"Oh. That is very kind, Nya. But I am more helpful to the team in the system. A body would inhibit me."

"Think about it," Nya said, "And you're most helpful to the team when you're happy."

"O-okay," P.I.X.A.L. said. She sounded uncertain. Nya didn't think this topic would be uncomfortable for her. Nya made a note to pester P.I.X.A.L. to think about her happiness more. She did so much for the team. She deserved more love and attention. And she definitely deserved to be closer to Zane.

P.I.X.A.L. continued: "We have to find the rest of the ninja."

"Kai and Cole were likely taken to Okuura," Nya said, "Where did you lose contact with Lloyd?"

"I'll send coordinates to Jay's bike," P.I.X.A.L. said. A green dot began to flash on Nya's radar.

"Bring the Bounty there," Nya said. She revved the engine and took off.

When she arrived, she was relieved to see Lloyd was still there. He was attempting to fix his bike. But by the look on his face, it wasn't going well. He's not much of a mechanic.

Nya wondered if she should teach the other ninja basic mechanical skills. Just in case they needed to do maintenance on the machinery they relied on when Nya or Jay wasn't around. Add that to Nya's To-Do List...

"Nya!" Lloyd said, jumping to his feet, "I'm glad to see you. Zane-"

"Turned on us. Yeah, he took me out too," Nya said. Nya shut off the bike. She could see the Bounty soaring towards them. She swung her legs over the seat. Nya explained what she knew about Kai and Cole.