44: Accident

( do you know guys na ayw kong nag p-POV kay Sandro kasi dumudugo ilong ko hhaha Sandro kasi is not used to speak straight tagalog so para makatotohanan as much as possible e english ang language niya kso ang hirap panindigan hahaha kaya for any grammatical errors please understand nalang ah salamat 😘😘)
************

STILL SANDRO'S POV

I went to my daughter's room to kiss her and went to my mini bar afterwards to get something to drink.

Tapos dumiretso na ko sa study room/ office ko na katabi ng kwarto namin ng asawa ko.

Everytime that I'm feeling mad im having this urge to make love to my wife, sa ganoong paraan kasi mabilis napapawi ang galit at sama ng loob ko. It's like I'm releasing both my anger and my cum.

"Damn what am i thinking right now?" sinimulan ko ng basahin ang mga papel na kinuha ko sa aking bag.
Inuwi ko pa ito mula sa aking opisina sa munisipyo.

After trying hard to focus on my papers ay sumakit ang ulo ko. "Fuckshit!" Hindi ako mkapagfocus kaya pabalya kong sinara ang folder na puno ng mga papel na binabasa ko.

I look at the bottle of Johnny Walker's that i brought and decided to drink it nalang para makatulog ako.

But suddenly i remember that bastard who's starting to get into my nerve.
Then i remember what happened 7 years ago.

damn that Lagdameo. He didn't believe me when i told him i didn't know that she's the girl he is inlove with. If only i knew i wouldn't let that girl flirt with me i don't even like that girl for pete's sake.

FLASHBACK

I am drinking sa bar. It's a friends birthday party and i was invited.
Medyo may tama na ko and decided to kill time. I went to the stage and decided to DJ. I was enjoying it when my friend told me there was a girl who wanted to meet me.

We talked for a while and had a chance to exchange numbers because why not I'm single.
After the party i left and never had a chance to talk to her again or even txt or call because i have no chance to do so.

Then months have passed and forgot about it.
"Bro whats up? When are we gonna play polo?" Tanong ko ky Mark.
It's been a while since the last time i saw him.

Hindi sya masyadong sumasama samin ngayon because he said he has this girl na pinopormahan. Knowing Mark isa lang yun sa mga chicks niya

"I'm busy bro I'm sorry. I have this girl i like kaya nagpapa good shot ako" pagmamalaki ni Mark

"Sus is that one of your side chick?" I joked

"Nah bro this one is different. She's pretty and nice and ahhh! Can't resist her charm" kwento pa niya

"One day bro I'll introduce her to all of you pag kami na" he added.

And then the time has come and Mark introduced his girlfriend to us.
At first it went ok but one day when we are drinking at a friends house Mark got drunk and this girl is trying to make out with me. Of course i refused but Mark came at the wrong time when this girl is kissing me

"What the fuck is happening? Pre?" Mark asked me when i was about to explain myself bigla nagsalita yung babae

"Babe I'm sorry its him who initiated it" nagulat ako and tried to defend myself to Mark but Mark didn't listen.

Dun nagstart ang gap saming dalawa. He never came to any gatherings anymore specially pag andun ako and then when we bumped into each other one time at a party he started to treat me as an enemy na.