53: ex

(hi guys super duper late updates. Daming ganap sa buhay ko ngayon. Hindi rin nasunod yung hanggang 50chapters lang kasi andaming pumapasok sa utak ko na scene for them e hehehe. Wala lang talagang chance makapag update agad. Thank you sa patuloy na pagsuporta at pagbabasa. 😘😘😘😘)

This chapter is short lang kasi sinumarize ko lang yung POV ni Sandro. 😁

********
SANDRO'S POV

It's been two months since the last time i saw my children but i have no choice. Biglang nagtambakan ang activities and i have to attend to all of them.
I just asked someone to send my support to my kids. I know how my wife suffered for what we have been through and I can't let her shoulder their expenses too.

"I'm sorry my love. I promise I'll make it up you. I'll make a way and make you come back to me" tinungga ko ang alak na nasa baso ko.

Hindi ako nakakatulog ng maayos halos dalawang buwan na simula nung iwan ako ng Pamilya ko pero alam ko kasalanan ko ang lahat.

While I'm busy in the office i receive a call from my mom. She want me to invite Shy personally to go to their party pero hindi ko alam kung paano. Wala rin akong lakas ng loob na harapin pa ang asawa ko.

Yes asawa ko. And will always be dahil hindi ako papayag na maghiwalay kami. I already crumpled the paper and throw it away. Hindi ako makikipaghiwalay sa kanya.
I made it out of anger but I don't mean it and i have no intention to submit it to the court. Not ever, not even until my last breath.

I decided to take my chance. Nagpunta ako sa knila dahil sobrang miss ko na rin sila.
She's not home yet when i got there and i was told that she had an interview.

"Fuck I don't want her to go back to work! What if she will meet another guy or someone will try to court her? Tangina hindi ko kaya! ang tanga tanga ko talaga"
I kept my feelings to myself and act normal
Baka lalo siyang umiwas sakin pag nagkataon.

She came and damn i really want to kiss her. How i miss kissing those lips.
When she went to the dining table to eat that is the time that i tried to talk to her.

I invited her to the party but damn I couldn't find the right words to utter. Damn your thin shirt i can see the sillouette of your breast from here.
I wanna touch it and lick it baby I really miss you.
My thoughts got lost when she finally talks. She's angry at me for not visiting my kids yet here i am inviting her to the party.

She thought I'm just inviting her because I'm afraid to be in the news. Damn I don't fucking care about the news. Kung alm niya lang kung gaano ako kasabik sa kanya.

Tangina kahit maging laman pa ko ng balita makasama ko lang ulit sya wala na kong pakealam. Kung hindi lang din sya maaapektuhan wala naman akong pakealam. Ayoko lang din masira sya dahil wala naman syang kasalanan.

I went home frustrated that day because she refused my invitation. Inexpect ko na yun pero ang sakit padin. I told my mom what happened.
Hindi na ko umaasang pupunta ang asawa ko but after few days tumawag si mom and told me Shy will go.

I'm so happy that finally babalik na ang asawa ko. Hindi ko na sila hahayaang umalis ulit. Gagawa ako ng paraan para bumalik sila sakin.

I'm so excited when the time comes that i will pick them up at the airport. Hindi ko sinabing ako ang susundo sa kanila because i know she will refuse it.

Masayang masaya ako ng sunduin ko sila and i kiss them. Yes including Shy.
Di ko napigil e.
Hinatid ko sila agad sa bahay i know hindi magiging komportable si Shy kung dun ako mag iistay kaya ayaw ko man aalis muna ko kahit ilang araw lang. Ofcourse I'll be back bahay namin yun e.

We're having lunch when Anne Marie called. She arrived in Ilocos too. She will go to the party because she was invited by my cousin from my mother side. My cousin who happens to be her fiancee.

Anne Marie was my ex but we are both young that time and had no knowledge about love and relationships. We end up being friends and we are super close to each other. Naissue kami before maraming balita ang kumalat but none of it was true.

Anne Marie invited me to a bar. She's with my cousins and other friends too. I went with Mike since she is also a friend to Mike but was shocked when Mike told me She and Cara was there too and when i saw them they are really drunk and close to wasted.

I immediately stopped her from getting another drink.
Anne Marie came and Cara introduced them to each other. I saw her face got dimmed and i saw jealousy on her face.
"That's right love. Feel jealous show me you still have feelings for me"
Mike immediately went home with Cara and left the three of us.

I told Anne Marie that i will bring home my wife too and not sure if i can go back. She knows Shy got jealous so she ask me to go back instead like wtf. Shy left without saying a word.
"Your wife loves you Sands. Make her jealous so you can get her again" she laugh and then left me.

I immediately followed Shy outside before she could get a cab and grab her hand. She refuses to ride with me at first but i didn't give her a chance.

Last thing i know she's already sitting beside me and I'm driving her back to our house.