Runaway

WARNINGS: bruises, cuts, mentions of abuse, whip marks and belt buckle marks. (Let me know if I missed any)

GEORGIAS POV:
I just keep running, I don't stop. I want to stop but I just can't, I know I have to get out of there as fast as I can.

I don't even know where I'm running but I'm just gonna run I don't care where I go as long as I am as far away from that hell hole as possible.

I look around and see a park, it isn't busy and there is not a lot of people around the general area I am in, I could probably sit down for a little bit until I figure out what to do.

I run towards a bench, it's the only bench that has no one sitting on it so that's good. I collapse onto the bench and pant.

Tears fall down my face from the pain of the beating I got before I left and from all the running I have been doing, I am so exhausted and hungry.

I have always had a good diet so I am not entirely underweight but I still need to gain a lot of weight to be at a healthy weight for 14 year old girl.

I take in my surroundings seeming as though I'll probably be here for a long time before I start to head to find somewhere to sleep for the night.

On the bench across from me is a beautiful blonde woman in and around her late 30's, she is reading a book while sitting with her legs crossed, she is dressed in dark blue denim skinny jeans, a pair of creme boots with a thick heel on them, a white blouse with a white tank top underneath, a creme cardigan that matches her boots and a black puffer jacket along with a pair of reading glasses.

She looks so at peace and so put together, the total opposite of me, I look like a total wreck and an underaged alcoholic that's smokes a couple days a week.

I mean I am a total wreck and I drink every week and smoke every week but that doesn't matter because right now I need to figure out where I can stay for the night.

I am thinking until I see the woman on the bench across from me looking at me, I look to her and she gently smiles, I force a smile back but I think she noticed that it wasn't real and was very forced.

She starts to walk towards making me scared, I back into the bench and look up to her with a scared expression on my face.

"Hey I'm not gonna hurt you"The woman speaks in a soft and calming voice making me relax a small bit but I am still worried.

"Can I sit beside you?"She asks pointing to the bench, I nod and she slowly sits beside me on the bench but not too close because she knows she shouldn't get too close to me with me in the state I am.

"Are you okay sweetie?"She asks genuinely worried about me, I look to her and nod my head before looking at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I am short, slightly underweight, abused and broken why does she care about me?, why does she want to know if I'm okay?, no one has asked me that in years and I don't know how I'm supposed to answer.

"Are you sure?"She asks making sure I'm positive I'm okay.

I shake my head no and burst out crying, I bring my hands up to my face and cover it, I don't want anyone to see me like this. I'm so vulnerable and weak.

She gently wraps her arms around me and brings me into a comforting hug. I cry into her shoulder for solid 5 minutes before pulling away and wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry"I apologise and quickly move away from her thinking I'm in trouble.

"You don't need to say sorry sweetie, what's your name?"The woman asks me with a soft and caring face.