Christmas Decorating

GEORGIAS POV:
Today me, mom, Rose, Cosmo and Daniel are putting up the Christmas decorations, it has been 2 weeks since my breakdown and Rose and Cosmo are off school and I can now walk with my leg but I need to use crutches and I won't be able to get my brace off until May next year because off how damaged it is.

My mom told me that I can help but I need to be mindful of my knee, I am with Rose as we start to put ornaments on the tree, she is putting on the tree and I am handing them to her, "Hey girls how are you guys getting on?"Mom asks us as she starts to put lights and garlands on the stairs, "Good and don't worry mom Georgia isn't over working her leg"Rose says making me and Rose both giggle, "Oh shut up Rose!"Mom says jokingly making all three of laugh before we get back to what we are doing.

Mom has some dance music so I start to vibe and Rose looks at me and laughs, "I love this song it really is a vibe"I say making Rose laugh even more so Mom walks in and sees me vibing.

"Hell yea drink it up drink up sober girls around me they acting like they drunk, they acting like they, they acting like they drunk, they acting like they dr-u-unk!"I sing while vibing and Daniel starts to dance with me and we start to dance together.

"Exactly the same people just different bodies"Mom says while me and Daniel dance hip bumping and everything making everyone laugh at us.

The song ends and we get back to decorating, me and Rose finish the tree, mom finishes the stairs and Cosmo and Daniel finish putting the little decorations all around the house.

"Looking good so far, Georgia and me are going to the the outside lights, the twins and Daniel you do the lights in the windows"Mom tells us, we all nod and we get to work again.

"I want you to hold the lights while I put them up okay honey?"Mom told me, I nod and she does all the work and I just stand there holding the lights.

Who knew standing could be such a hard job, my knee is getting really sore but I don't want to sit down because I know mom won't let me help because I'm in pain so I'm just gonna deal with it.

"Honey are you okay you look very sore?"Mom says getting down from the ladder and walking over to me, "Yea I'm fine just continue with the lights"I say smiling, Mom nods and starts to do the lights again until the whole house is finished.

It took about 3 hours to finish everything and by then we are all exhausted I am use my crutches to get to the couch and plop myself down beside Rose, "You tired?"Rose asks looking at me, I just nod in response, Rose wraps her arms around me and pulls me into her side.

"Hey girls you both okay?"Mom asks me and Rose as she walks over to us, we both nod and mom smiles at us before kissing our heads and walking to the kitchen.

Me and Rose fall asleep on the couch while Daniel and Cosmo play video games on the tv.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry it's short I've just got back to school on Monday and I am exhausted but I have a day off tomorrow so I will try and update all three of my books but it might only be one of two of them.

624 words

Not proofread