Lovebirds

GEORGIAS POV:
It has been just over a month since I gave birth to Brooklyn, she is my everything, she looks more and more like me everyday.

Today Rose and Cosmo are turning 17, they started back in school yesterday but I won't be going back until Brooklyn is 5 months old.

Mom told me that she wants to do a surprise party for them because they are her eldest kids and she wants to make them happy.

I agreed to help her while I was at home so I guess I have to help her now, Mom walks into my bedroom where I am sat with a sleeping Brooklyn in my arms.

"Hey honey I am going out to buy some decorations and I don't want you to come out of the house with Brooklyn yet"Mom tells me and I nod, "Could you bake some brownies and cookies because they are Rose and Cosmo's favourites"Mom asks me and I nod and smile, "See you later Mom"I say and she smiles at me before leaving my room and closing my door again.

I walk downstairs and put Brooklyn in her little travel crib that is downstairs in the living room so I can keep an eye on her when she is asleep while I'm making food or watching tv.

Brooklyn is so adorable right now, she is fast asleep with her pacifier in her mouth, god I really do love babies but I love my baby most of all.

I take a picture and send it to Cameron who is yet to meet baby Brooklyn along with my other friends and the Avengers cast.

THE PICTURE:

~

Cam🥰

Cam🥰: Stop she is so cute, when can I meet her? x

Me: Me and my mom are throwing a surprise party for Rose and Cosmo today so maybe you could come over to help because I know your not in school today x

Cam🥰: Omg yesss!, I will so be there but make sure to check with your mom first because I know you rarely check with her when I'm coming around x

Me: Fine, I gotta go and bake some brownies and cookies now but I will text you and tell you when to come around after I check with my mom x

~

Momma😘

Me: Hey mom! I was wondering if Cameron could come around in a little bit to help me bake and to meet Brooklyn?

Momma😘: That's fine honey, I'll be home in a couple of hours so be careful and don't hurt yourself 🥰😍❤️

Me: Bye momma! xxx

~

I told Cameron that she could come around and she said she is on her way, I am excited for Cameron to meet Brooklyn because I can tell they will get on great.

I hear a knock on the door halfway through getting all the ingredients out for baking, I also get a text from Cameron saying she is outside so I go and open the door.

I see Cameron and she hugs me so tight I think
I almost suffocated, "Hello to you too"I say and Cameron pulls away from the hug, "I've missed you so much words can't even explain!"Cameron says as we walk into the house and I shut the front door.

"I've missed you too but I have a little someone that you might want to meet"I say as I lead her over to the living room, I point to Brooklyn and Cameron runs to her and I follow behind.

Brooklyn is awake and smiling like usual, "Oh My God! Georgia she is beautiful, she looks exactly like you"Cameron says and I laugh, "So you think I'm beautiful?"I ask and she looks at me with a nervous facial expression.

"No I mean yea but no, yea, I mean you are beautiful"Cameron stutters out nervously, "It's okay I take it as a compliment and I think you are very beautiful as well"I say and she blushes before looking back at Brooklyn who is wide awake looking up at me and Cameron.

I pick Brooklyn up and gently give her over to Cameron, "Are you sure I can hold her?"Cameron asks me and I just nod, "Thank you for letting me hold her, I love babies I just think they are so cute"Cameron says and I smile at her.

I put Brooklyn in her baby carrier and Cameron helps me strap it on properly before we start to bake, I tell Cameron that I might need to stop after a little while to feed Brooklyn but she said she doesn't mind.

I finish the cookie batter and then put them on the tray and then put them in the oven to bake and then we start on the brownies, Brooklyn starts to cry half way through making the batter so I stop and wash my hands before bringing her over to the dining table to feed her.

"I hope you don't mind if I breastfeed her?"I say to Cameron and she just looks at me, "I have no problem with it what so ever"Cameron says smiling and I smile and nod before letting Brooklyn latch onto my nipple.

Once Brooklyn is finished feeding, the brownies are already in the oven and the cookies are almost finished and the brownies are half way done.

We hear the front door open, "I'm home!"I hear mom shout as she walks into the house, I smile and burp Brooklyn, "Hey mom"I say as she walks into the kitchen, she walks over and hugs me and kisses me and Brooklyn's heads.

"I'm just going to go and put her in her crib"I say and I bring Brooklyn over to her crib in the living room, I put a sleeping Brooklyn in her crib and I go back to Cameron and mom.

"So the cookies are finished and they are cooling down and the brownies are almost done"Cameron informs and I smile at her, "Okay thanks Cameron for the help today"I say and hug her and she is kind of hesitant about hugging me back but she eventually does and I can see mom smirking from the corner of my eye.

"What?"I mouth to my mom and she just makes a love heart with her hands and then blows me and Cameron a kiss, I cringe and she laughs silently making me roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna go but thanks for letting me come over today"Cameron says and I look at mom and she nods, "If you want you can stay for the party?"I suggest and Cameron looks at me and smiles widely, "Thank you Georgia but I'd need to get changed"Cameron says and I nod, "How about you head home and get changed into some more partyish and then come back for the party?"I suggest and she nods her head, "Kk bye Georgia, bye Scarlett"Cameron says before walking out of the house.

"Lovebirds"Mom says standing up and walking out of the kitchen and I just roll my eyes and start to clean up the mess in the kitchen

1204 words

Not Proofread