Recovering

SCARLETTS POV:
It has been a week since what happened to Georgia and she hasn't left my side, I have been bringing her to set with me because she just hasn't left my side.

Her black eye has cleared up and so has her lip but her finger will need about another 5 weeks to heal and her fractured eye socket should heal by it's self soon enough, most of her bruises have cleared up as well.

"Hey Georgia honey it's time to wake up we need to go to set"I whisper to my sleeping daughter, she is laying in my bed and sleeping on my chest.

"Noo"She whines making me smile, "Yes now come on, you can sleep in the car and when we get to set"I say and help her up off the bed and bring her into her bedroom so she can get ready.

I grab her a tracksuit and her airforces, "You get ready and I'll be downstairs"I say before leaving the room, I feel so bad for her because she has been through enough and now this has happened to her.

She is only 14 years old and no one should have this much trauma at that age, I hear Georgia walking downstairs and she walks into the kitchen where I am and just hugs me, I smile and hug her back and rock us from side to side gently.

"You okay baby?"I whisper and she just nods and we walk out to the car, she climbs into the passengers seat and I get into the drivers seat and start to drive to set.

Georgia stayed awake until we got to set and I lead her to the main area where everyone was sitting, "Hey guys"I say smiling, they all smile at us and then get back to their previous conversations.

I bring Georgia over to the couch and sit her down, I grab an ice pack so that she can put it on her face, "No mom I'm not putting that on my eye again"She says annoyed, "You need to Georgia or your eye won't heal"I say sternly, "I don't care about my eye"She says annoyed, "I don't care your putting it on your eye"I say and pass it to her, she sighs and puts it on her eye while hissing in pain.

I sit beside her and she leans her head on my shoulder, I feel the weight on my shoulder gradually increasing so I take hold of the ice pack and hold it on her eye while she slowly drifts to sleep.

"How is she feeling now?"Hemsworth asks me, "She won't leave my side, I love it and everything but she just seems so scared of everything and everyone"I say looking down to a sleeping Georgia, "She'll be okay Scar"Lizzie reassures me, I nod and kiss Georgia's head before she gently starts to wake up.

"Come here baby you'll be more comfy"I say and I lift her onto my lap and she sits sideways on my lap, she lays her head in the crook of my neck and starts to fall asleep again, I hold the ice pack on her eye but I only have to put it on for around 10 minutes and it has already been 5 minutes.

"You know she's a great kid and all of us here know she doesn't deserve anything that has happened to her but she deserves you, Colin, the twins and Daniel because you all are what she loves the most"Lizzie says making me smile, she gently hugs me making sure not to wake up Georgia.

I sit and talk to everyone until I feel Georgia waking up again, I stroke her hair gently and she falls back asleep, I don't want her waking up because I know she needs this sleep because she has been having nightmares for the last week.

I bounce my leg up and down gently to lull her back to sleep whenever she starts to wake up and it always works, thank god because she just needs to rest and recharge.

I have gotten her glasses after we went to get her an appointment because I her eye injury, she needs them for reading and using her phone but she doesn't mind that because she quite likes glasses.

I am called for scenes to I pick Georgia up and bring her to my trailer, I lay her down and ask Lizzie to stay with her because they are the closest out of all them.

Lizzie stays with Georgia while I go and film.

GEORGIAS POV:
I wake up not in mom's arms making me worry that she has left me again, "Mom?"I ask sitting up fast making myself dizzy, "Hey it's Lizzie, your mom went to film and asked me to look after you"Lizzie says and I shake my head no and start to cry.

The door opens and someone walks in, "Hey baby shh it's okay, look it's momma I'm here and I'm not leaving"I hear mom's voice, I feel someone hug me and I snuggle into her chest because I know it's mom.

"I thought you left me momma"I whisper and she just hugs me tighter, "I will never leave you baby girl, you are my little girl and I love you always"Mom whispers to me, she pulls back and cups my face, she pecks my lips gently and I smile.

She wipes my tears and helps me up, "Come on let's go home"Mom says softly and leads me out to her car, I get into the car and she does as well.

I hold her hand and smile, I love my momma and I'm so thankful that she is always here for me.

982 words

Not proofread