Halloween

GEORGIAS POV:
It has been two months since the party and Brooklyn is now 3 months old, she is getting so big but she is getting cuter everyday.

I am shopping with my mom, Rose and Brooklyn for the family's Halloween costumes and we have decided to all go as vampires this year, I am excited to see what my little girl looks like as a vampire.

We get the costumes and decide to head home because it is getting busier and we don't want paparazzi spotting us.

Mom loads the car with the help of Rose while I put Brooklyn in the back of car and I get in with her, mom and Rose get in the front we all head home.

- Time Skip To Halloween Night -

We are all getting ready to go trick or treating around grandmas neighbour hood because the whole family has gathered there.

I am holding Brooklyn when she starts to cry and I know she is hungry, I walk away from everyone and go and feed Brooklyn when mom walks over to me and smiles and me and Brooklyn.

"What are you smiling at?"I ask mom with a smile on my face, "You and your beautiful daughter, honey I'm so happy for you and so proud of you, you have a daughter at only 15 years old and that isn't easy"Mom says as she sits beside me, "I had Rose and Cosmo when I was 21 and it is was really hard but it must be harder for you only being 15 and being in school at the same time"Mom says as she hugs me, I lay my head on her shoulder and sit there until Brooklyn is finished feeding.

"Thank you momma, I love you"I say and she kisses my lips in a motherly way and I smile, "No problem baby, now let's get to the others so we can go and get candy"Mom says getting up and pulling me up with her, I burp Brooklyn before going to the others and putting Brooklyn in her baby carrier that is attached to me already.

We all go trick or treating and Daniel and me trade candy when we get back to Grandma's house, Brooklyn is already fast asleep since I fed her before we went out, "I want the smarties!"Daniel shouts while trying to grab them and I just take them away, "No shouting and what's the magic word?"I ask and he sighs and says "Please", I nod and him the smarties and he runs off to sit with everyone.

I sigh and start to put the candy away into the separate buckets, I feel tears coming to my eyes, I am just so stressed because I have a sleeping baby strapped to me and then I have a little brother constantly shouting and I just can't deal with it.

I hear someone walking towards me and look up and see mom, "Why you crying baby?"She asks as she crouches down and puts the candy in the other bucket before sitting with me.

"I am just so stressed because I have a baby now and I have my Christmas tests next month and I need to study but I can't when I have a baby constantly needing me and then I have Daniel shouting in my ear all the time and then he wakes up Brooklyn and then it is just chaos I just can't anymore"I sob to my mom and she just pulls me into a hug, I sob in her arms until I eventually calm down.

"I am always here to help you, your dad is here to help you and the twins are best to help you, you aren't alone you have so many people around you to help you so whenever you need a break just call us and we will be there"Mom says and I smile at her and she wipes my tears from my cheeks.

I certainly do have the best mom in the universe right now.

685 words

Not proofread