First Day Back In School

GEORGIAS POV:
Today I am going back to school, the two girl have left the school so I don't have anything to worry about for the most part.

I wake up at 6:30 and have a nice a refreshing shower, I dry and straighten my hair before going into my closet and looking for an outfit to wear to school.

I find an outfit that I haven't worn yet and get changed, I look in the mirror and smile at myself, I changed my style because me and mom went shopping yesterday after I asked her about the party and she said yes and that I should go and buy a new outfit but then I ended up changing my whole style.

GEORGIAS OUTFIT:

~

I walk downstairs and see mom and dad sitting at the table drinking their coffees, "Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?"Mom asks me, I nod and smile at them, I head over and make myself a bowl cereal and sit beside mom, "Are you excited for school today?"Mom asks me, "Yea I want to make new friends because I can't just hang around with Rose and Cosmo"I tell mom, she laughs and nods while drinking her coffee.

Dad heads out of the room and heads to get Daniel up fro school, "How are you and Megan?"Mom asks me, "We are really good, we are constantly texting each other and she always calls me beautiful and I call her lovey"I tell mom, "That's great honey, how old is Megan?"Mom asks me, "Oh um she's 17"I say and she stares at me shocked, "Georgia that is very old for a 15 year old girl, she will be 18 soon and then you will only be 16"Mom says with a worried tone, "Don't worry mom we will be fine"I say reassuring mom, she nods and grabs my bowl and washes it and puts it away.

"How about you go and grab your backpack and make sure you have everything you need for school"Mom says and I nod and head upstairs to get my backpack, "Hey Georgia!"Rose says as she sees me walking out of my room, "Hey Rose!"I say and we hug each other, "You put makeup on?"Rose asks me, "Yep but only some highlighter, blush, concealer and mascara"I say and she nods and smiles.

We walk downstairs and Rose gets her breakfast while telling me what to have in my backpack, "Okay you need a hairbrush, a period pack, perfume, extra lipgloss, your pencil case, your books, ruler, gum, hand sanitiser, hair ties, charger for your phone and AirPods, a reading book and of course your phone"Rose tells me, I nod and get everything and put it in my backpack before zipping it up and putting down off the chair.

"You got everything?"Rose asks me and I nod and she laughs at me, "What's so funny?"I ask confused, "You are so out of breath it's funny"Rose says laughing and I roll my eyes slightly before laughing slightly.

"Hey girls, you girls ready for school?"Mom asks as she walks in with Cosmo and Daniel in front of her and Dad beside her, "Yea we are"Rose answer while washing her bowl and putting it away, Daniel and Cosmo must of already had their breakfast while I was telling to Rose.

We all head out to the car, Mom drops me, Cosmo and Rose off first before driving to Daniel's school after.

I walk into the school and Cosmo and Rose part ways to their friends and I head to my locker and get my books for my first class, I head to my first class and the teacher says I can sit wherever I want since I'm in the first person there.

Another girl walks in and she comes and sits beside me, "Hey I'm Hannah, what's your name?"Hannah asks me with a smile on her face, "I'm Georgia, it's nice to meet you Hannah"I say to Hannah with a smile, "It's nice to meet you too, I'm guessing your new as well"Hannah says to me, I laugh and nod, "Well I came here on the first day of school after Christmas but ended up getting beaten up by two girls but they are gone now so I'm back"I tell her and Hannah frowns slightly, "Assholes"I hear her whisper making me laugh slightly.

"I literally have no friends here so you wanna be my friend?"Hannah asks me, "Of course I would love to be your friend because I don't have any friends either"I say with a smile, "That's great because it would have been embarrassing if you said no"Hannah says making me laugh.

The lesson starts and me and Hannah talk and laugh through the whole thing, she has a little brother and an older brother as well and she has a cat. Me and Hannah really go get along and we are very alike, we are both sarcastic, bored easily and we laugh at everything.

We walk out of the classroom and head to our lockers, her locker is right beside me, "Thank god our lockers are beside each other because I don't wanna be stuck in between two smelly weirdos"Hannah says making me laugh loudly causing people to look at us making the both of us laugh even louder.

We go to our next classes until lunch, we head to the cafeteria and grab some lunch before sitting at an empty table, a girl and a boy walk over to us, "Hey we were wondering if we could sit here because no other tables are free"The girl asks and me and Hannah say yes, the boy sits beside Hannah and the girl sits beside me.

"Hey I'm Georgia and this is Hannah"I say introducing me and Hannah, "Hey I'm Cameron and this is my twin brother Marcus"Cameron says, "It's nice to meet you guys, are you guys new here?"Marcus asks, me and Hannah both nod, "Yea just started today"Hannah says and I nod in agreement.

"Same we came from the school opposite this because that school is a piece of shit"Cameron says making us all laugh, we all start talking while eating and we all get along great, I can see Hannah is literally all over Marcus and I can see that he also has a little crush on her.

"They are literally all over each other"I whisper to Cameron, "I know right, my brother never gets good looking girls, obviously he has hit puberty"Cameron says making me laugh, "I swear they will end up being together in the next 2 weeks"I say to Cameron and she nods in agreement.

"So do you have a partner?"Cameron asks me, "Yep
I do, her name is Megan, she is 17 and my mom is worried about that but anyway, I got with her on Friday last week and we are going good so far"I tell Cameron, she smiles and nods but I see a small bit of disappointment in her eyes but I decide to shrug it off.

"Where does she go to school?"Cameron asks me, "Oh she goes to school like 30 minutes away from here, I met her at the park a few weeks ago"I tell her and she nods and continues to eat her lunch and we talk.

Soon it is the end of day and I text Megan asking if my friends can come to the party and she says yes after I beg her for a little bit, "You guys wanna go to a party on Friday?"I ask them and they all say yes, "My girlfriend is having it at her house so we can all get ready at my house and then my mom or dad could drop us off and then collect us and then we can stay in my house that night?"I suggest and they all agree that's a good idea, "Great I'll see you guys tomorrow"I say and run off to Rose and Cosmo who are talking to their friends but then I see mom so I decide not to go over to them and just go straight to her.

"Hey honey how was school?"She asks as she hugs me, "Yea I made three new friends, their names are Hannah, Cameron and Marcus, I met Hannah in my first class and then Cameron and Marcus came over to sit with us at lunch and we were talking and we all became friends, oh and I have a question, can they come over to get ready for the party on Friday after school and stay after the party?"I ask my mom, she laughs at my excitement and nods her head, I hug her even tighter and then Rose and Cosmo come over.

We all get into the car and I tell Rose and Cosmo all about my new friends and stuff, we arrive home and Daniel runs up to hug me and the twins, we all head into the house and I hug dad and start to tell him about my friends which mom and the twins laugh at because now he is stuck listening to me.

"I'm guessing you had a good they then?"Dad says laughing slightly, "Of course I did what type of question is that?"I say and furrow my eyebrows making everyone laugh.

1600 words

Not proofread