Daniel's Birthday

GEORGIAS POV:
It is Daniel's birthday today and I am very excited because he is finally turning 5 years old, he is getting so old I don't think I can handle it anymore.

I know I sound like an old mom or something but he is my baby brother and he such a baby anymore which makes me kinda sad.

I walk into Daniel's room because mom told me to go and wake him up, "Hey my little gangster it's time for you to wake up, it's your birthday!"I says softly, he sits up in his bed and makes grabby hands for me.

"Oh so you want be treated like a prince today?"I joke and he nods his head tiredly before putting it on my shoulder, I laugh gently and walk downstairs with Daniel in my arms.

"Happy Birthday my little prince!"Mom says when I walk in, everyone is in the kitchen while mom makes breakfast, Daniel smiles at her and then smiles at everyone else.

"It looks like someone is still tired"Dad says laughing making us all laugh except for Daniel and he just hits me and I gasp, "Excuse me mister no hitting!"I say sternly like the big sister I am, "Your sisters right no hitting"Mom says sternly backing me up because she knows it kind of hurt me that Daniel hit me.

"Sorry"He mumbles, I just kiss his head before putting him in his seat at the dining table and I sit beside me.

"Breakfast is ready!"Mom says bringing us over our breakfast, "Thank you mom"I say when she gives me mine, "No problem baby"She says and kisses my head before sitting down.

We all start to eat and Daniel starts to wake up more as we eat and he starts to talk about his dream that I apparently rudely woke him up from.

We finish breakfast and I help mom clean up, she tries to tell me that I don't have to but I insisted because she does so much for us she deserves a little break once in awhile.

We finish cleaning up and I bring Daniel up to get changed, I get him changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a green t-shirt with dinosaurs on it and some white air forces.

I brush his hair and make it look beautiful, he runs off to find Cosmo to show him his outfit and to try and get him to match with him which I know Cosmo probably won't do.

I walk into my room and look for an outfit for today, we are going to a play centre because we all know that Daniel is going to love I mean what kid wouldn't love a play centre.

I pick a pair of green bicycle shorts, a matching top and my black and white Jordan's. I put my hair into two dutch braids because Rose taught me how to do them.

GEORGIAS OUTFIT:

I walk downstairs and see Cosmo and Daniel matching making burst out laughing, "Shut up Georgia!"Cosmo shouts at me making me laugh even more, "Do you think we look good Georgia?"Daniel asks innocently, "I think you two look absolutely amazing, yo...

I walk downstairs and see Cosmo and Daniel matching making burst out laughing, "Shut up Georgia!"Cosmo shouts at me making me laugh even more, "Do you think we look good Georgia?"Daniel asks innocently, "I think you two look absolutely amazing, you should do this more often"I say and Daniel jumps and down agreeing with me.