Nightmare

WARNINGS: Nightmares, mentions of neglect and abuse. (Let me know if missed any)

GEORGIAS POV:
When I told Scarlett everything about my past it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulder, like I have been needing to tell someone everything for years and I finally have.

I noticed that Scarlett smiles when I mentioned that I was gonna look for my little brother, his name is Daniel and he is 4 and is 5 in January next year which is in two months and I am 15 in May next year which I am excited about because I can't wait to be 15.

Me and Scarlett sat on the couch talking about what to do for around a half an hour, she told me that she will sort everything out and that I don't need to worry about anything.

We lay on the couch while watching the television, we are watching Scooby Doo because it is like the best show ever, I soon feel my eyes getting heavier until I am dreamland.

SCARLETTS POV:
I am waiting for the dinner to cook so I decided to call the police and tell them about Georgia's situation, if I tell authority's now Georgia will be able to have a somewhat normal childhood well better than before.

I sit at the kitchen island call the police, I wait with the phone to my ear until someone answers the phone.

"Hello this is NYPD how may I help you?"A man's voice asks through the phone. "Hello my name is Scarlett Johansson and I have found a 14 year old girl on the street, she was all beaten up and looked like she had ran all the way here so I asked if she was okay and she told me that she doesn't have any parents and she lives in a foster home where she gets abused and neglected. Her name is Georgia and she said that her foster home is in Brooklyn and we are in Manhattan right now."I say to the officer explaining everything to him.

"Okay thank you Mrs. Johansson, what we would like you to do is keep her with you for another week and then we will try and get her into a different orphanage somewhere and hopefully get her a good family"The officer tells me, I hear typing in the background.

"What if I adopt her?"I blurt out surprising myself, "Well if you want to adopt her there is no problem in that but it will probably be best to let her stay with you for a week and let her warm up to you and then see if she wants you to adopt her and if you are certain you want to adopt her"The officer tells me, I thank him before hanging up the phone.

I go and check on the dinner and see that it is almost finished so I might as well wake Georgia up since she has fallen asleep like half an hour ago while we were laying down on the couch

I walk into the living room to see Georgia still fast asleep with her mouth slightly opened as she sleeps, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps and she looks so adorable.

I kneel down beside her and gently rub her forearm, "Hey sweetie can you wake up for me please?, dinners almost ready"I say softly, I watch as Georgia's eyes flutter open slowly, she looks around and then looks at me, she has tired eyes and a small sad face.

"Hey it's okay, you can go asleep for longer later I know you must be exhausted"I say gently as I stand up and bring Georgia up with me, I lead her into the kitchen and she sits down at the table.

I dish out of the dinner and place the plate of food out in front of her and she just stares at it while I sit down and place my dinner on the table as well.

"Hey is there something wrong with the food honey?"I ask wondering why she hasn't touched it yet. "Nope nothings wrong it is just that I'm not supposed to eat other peoples food it's rude"Georgia tells me making me frown.

I go and sit beside her so I can really tell her the things she needs to hear. "Georgia if someone offers you food and you are hungry you can say yes, you don't need to think it is rude because if you're hungry you're hungry that isn't your fault, your body is telling you that you need to consume some food at least so whatever food I have in this house is all yours as well"I tell her while rubbing her shoulder gently.