End Of An Era

GEORGIAS POV:

It is now New Years Eve, I have had the best year of my life, my daughter was born, I met my new and complete family and I have made my dreams come true, my dreams were to get the real family I wanted and I got that, my other dream was to have a little baby to give them the childhood I never got.

We are sat around the living room watching the tv countdown from 10, my little girl 5 months old and is sitting on my lap smiling and clapping her little hands.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEARS!"We all shout and jump up, I kiss my daughters lips and she smiles and giggles, my mom and dad kiss and Rose and Cosmo hug and Daniel runs to me and Brooklyn and I pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"To a new year!"Mom says as she brings us all into a group hug and we all smile and hug each other.

This really has been a rollercoaster, I am now dating Cameron as well, we are going great and I'm happy with my life and I wouldn't change it for anything.

- 3 years later -

I am now walking up to get my diploma with my three year old daughter holding my hand, I walk up to the stage and take my diploma and shake my principals hand and smile to him.

I look to see my mom sobbing while watching me and my dad tearing up, I see Rose and Cosmo cheering me on silently and Daniel sat smiling at me.

I take a deep breath and walk off the stage with Brooklyn and stand with my friends and my girlfriend and yes I am still with Cameron and she has helped me raise Brooklyn which I am very happy about.

This is my chance, this my chance to become a lawyer, I have always wanted to be one since my mom was one, I always had a passion for it.

After everyone got their diplomas we all chucked our hats in the air and cheered and Brooklyn starts to cheer as well as she bounced in my arms.

I walk back to my mom, dad and siblings, "We are so proud of you baby girl, you have come so far from the helpless little 14 year old girl I found on the bench in Central Park"Mom whisper and she hugs me tight.

- 5 years later -

I am now a college student in law, my little is 5 years old now and looks exactly like me when I was younger and I love seeing myself in her so much but you can also see that she looks a lot like my biological mom and dad which I am thankful for as well.

My mom and dad keep telling me that they are proud of me for getting this far and I am so thankful for my family.

I now live in my own apartment with Cameron and Brooklyn, me and Cameron got engaged last year and we can't for our wedding, yes we know we were only 19 when we got engaged but we love each other so much we don't care what people think.

I have to say I think I have had a successful life so far because we have all forgot about my past because there is no point in reliving the past when you can live in the future and enjoy it while you can.

Thank you guys but this is the end of this book. there won't be another book to this but I do have some future stories in mind and people have requested a couple but I love you guys and thank you for supporting me through everything.❤️

645 words

Not proofread