New Years

GEORGIAS POV:
It is New Years today which means it getting closer to Daniel's birthday and closer to my mom's death date, I haven't been myself since Christmas, I've been so tired and unmotivated for anything.

Henry has been keeping me company the last couple of days because he knows how I've been feeling, he has his own little corner in my room because mom has let him stay with me.

I don't need my crutches anymore so I can walk by myself now but I still have to wait until May to get my brace off which is just before my birthday because my birthday is on June 24th.

I am laying in my bed looking through me and my mom's album with Henry laying beside me, he has his head on my back while I'm laying on my stomach.

"I miss you momma, I just want you to come back"I whisper tearing up looking at the picture of me and my mom at a carnival while she was pregnant with Daniel, "It's been almost 5 years since you left and it has been hard momma, I have never been the same since you and daddy got a divorce my whole life went downhill and now it is getting better I guess but I still miss you, when I met Scarlett she cared for me just like you did and that's why I love her so much because she is just as good as a mother as you but I promise that she will never take your place in my heart she is in my heart but you will always be my momma"I whisper that's when I hear a gentle knock on my door.

I turn my head and see my mom standing there with a smile on her face, "Hey Georgia I just wanted to check on you and tell you that the others will be here in 2 hours"Mom says with a sad voice, "Mom I know you heard that and don't overthink it, I love you with all my heart and you will always be my mom but I just miss her because it's coming up to her death date and I just don't know how I've handled her death for this long"I say guilty for making mom upset.

"It's okay baby, I didn't overthink it, I love you with all my heart as well"She says with a smile and comes over to me and hugs me and places a kiss on my forehead while I play with her hair.

"I just really miss her and your hugs are just as warm as hers and comforting"I whisper as I start to cry, "Shh baby it's okay, it will all get better soon"Mom says rocking us from side to side, I calm down and mom tells me to get ready for the party that we are having.

The whole marvel cast is coming and all of mom and Colin's family, I am very nervous but also very excited, I have a really nice dress picked out for today so I go and have a shower then I do my hair and then get dressed, I don't wear makeup because my skin is very clear and I don't know how to do makeup so yea.

Her Outfit: