Coming Out & Girlfriend

GEORGIAS POV:
It has been a week since I last went to set, I have been recovering well and I am feeling a lot better physically but mentally not so much.

Today is the day my mom died 5 years ago, she was my everything and she was there for me no matter what but this day 5 years ago she left me.

I walk downstairs and grab an apple from the fruit bowl and she sit at the table slowly eating while staring into space just thinking, I really need to get over this, it was 5 years ago and I have a new family.

I can't just walk around moping all day, I need to cheer myself up, I finish my apple and put the core in the bin before washing my hands and walking to the living room, Dad is in work, Mom is upstairs getting ready and Rose, Cosmo and Daniel are all in school, I have gone back to school yet but I will be next week since today is Friday.

Just as I'm about to put the tv on I get a text message from someone, I look to see who it is and it is Megan, god I totally forgot about her...oops.

Megan❤️

Megan❤️: Hey Georgia! I haven't talked to you since we met at that park a couple weeks ago but I have heard that you got into fight at school and I hope that you are okay.

Me: Hey Megan! Yea I'm doing well, I have been healing good and all of my bruises and cuts are gone but I fractured my eye socket and I have a broken finger but it should be okay within the next week.

Megan❤️: If you need me to go and beat anyone up you can just tell me their names and I will find them.

Me: lol I would rather you didn't beat anyone up but thanks for looking out for me.

Megan❤️: No problem but offers still there, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime and get to know each other a little better?.

Me: Of course I would love to go out sometime, when and where are you thinking?.

Megan❤️: I was thinking maybe the park we met, we could go tomorrow if your free and we could walk around for a little bit and then go to Starbucks?.

Me: That sounds good, how about 1pm we meet there?.

Megan❤️: That sounds great, I'll see you there beautiful.

Me: Kk byeee

~

Omg she called me beautiful and all I said was "Kk byeee", like wtf is wrong with me, god I am so dumb sometimes well most of the time but anyways.

Mom walks downstairs and sees me smiling like a maniac, "What are you smiling at?"Mom asks with a smile on her face, she walks over to me and sits beside me.

"Oh nothing important"I say shyly, "I know it's important if your smiling like that baby"Mom says smiling at me, "Fine I have a date tomorrow at 1pm in the park"I tell mom still smiling, "Who is this date with?"Mom asks me curiously, "A girl, her name is Megan"I tell mom quickly hoping for wouldn't realise that I said it was a girl.

"A girl?, so are you gay?"Mom asks confused, I look down and nod slightly, "I'm so happy for you baby, I'm going to support you no matter what so don't be ashamed okay?"Mom says and she lifts me head up to look at her, she kisses my nose and I smile.